Chapter 15

Hello, my dear readers! I'm back with a new chapter! I am happy to see many of you coming back to read and it is AWESOME!! I hope you'll like this chapter as well!!

Meanings:

Telepathy

...............................................................

3rd pov

Chaos. That's what started after the Purple King came into the light and showed her sword. The people that knew about King's and their clansmen felt blown away by the fact that there is another crowned one. Some felt scared... of unknown...

The Gold King had assumed that there might be another King somewhere in Shizume because his old Freund gave him hints about meeting someone astonishing and stunning. He thought that the man was crazy. Now after seeing another sword of Damocles shimmering next to Blue King's sword he knew that he shouldn't have doubted. He knew that he might be the Second King but you'll never know... the new King could be stronger than him...

HOMRA had watched the sword with open mouths only Anna smiled at the sword... like she recognized it. She had held her hand out in welcoming gesture. The sword flickered with power as waving back but they all knew that the King who owns this sword is actually preparing for battle.

Mikoto Suoh who was held in jail felt warmth creeping around and he stood to look out of the small window. When he had caught the sight of another sword his tired golden eyes widened. He watched how the Blue sword attacked Purple one... meaning Reisi Munakata charged first. Seems like he lost his cool... he had thought. But what made his eyes widen more was the fact that suddenly the colour of his aura appeared around the two swords.

All clans were watching how Blue and Purple sword were pressing against each other emitting thunderous noise before red burst out. The swords started mending themselves. Few moments later the Purple sword flashed and glimmered away. The HOMRA stood shocked...

"She really was the Purple King.." sighed Tatara.

Reisi's pov

She healed my sword... she is telepathic... she is able to control minds... she is King.. and I don't even know her full name. I ruffle my dark hair out of frustration. How I, the Blue King, didn't know that she is out there waiting for the right moment to show herself.

I look out of the huge window near my desk. I haven't met so infuriating, exceptional and mysterious woman in my entire life. I still remember her heterochromia eyes shining with determination and her short purple hair playing with the wind. Her strong voice and- I am going mad because of a woman. I smirk and shake my head. I need to keep my head clear...

"Sir? Are you alright?" I forgot that Miss. Awashima is here. Damn that purple haired King.

"Yes, I am. Little stunned.." I smile at her and she blushes slightly. Must be hot here..

"So you didn't know about the other King, Captain?" shaking my head she hums slightly.

"About yesterday... any squads were unable to catch the suspects."

"I see.. I heard that they even outwitted Fushimi."

"That is true," I hear knock come from the door.

"Please come in!" Fushimi opens the door before walking to the room.He looks appalled at something. Following his gaze I see the red bean paste that Awashima brought. I can't understand how she likes that.