Chapter 6

Hello, it's me! I was wondering if any of you would like to read my new update!! (My twist of "Hello" by Adele) :D Sooooooo new chapter.... Who's excited??.... (crickets sound).... Whelp anyway I still hope you enjoy!!

I ADDED PICTURES INTO CHAPTER 4 AND CHAPTER 5. ALSO NOW THERE IS A PICTURE OFF UMEKO IN HER INTRODUCTION!!

Meanings:

Telepathy

Sensory Scrying

................................................................................................

3rd pov

"I heard that you had ruff night yesterday, Seri..." Izumo says to the woman sitting in front of him and drinking from a glass. Seri huffs and leans her head on her hand that is propped up on the table.

"Yes, we did and I still can't undrestand what happened. Captain Munakata said it was a strain messing with us and the sniper was some assassin hired by a rival."

Izumo shakes his head muttering something about crazy world and starts polishing his new set of glasses from Europe. He hums in pleasure seeing his reflection from it. Seri sights loudly and Izumo notices it.

"Is there more? I can see you are quite troubled and you know you can tell me," he tells her and the blonde woman looks at him behind her eyelashes.

"Yes there is," she reveals and closes her eyes," I know that HOMRA knows somehow about yesterday's happenings but I am about to tell you something Captain denies. Don't think that I am crazy!" the blue says and waits for the barman's answer.

"I wont think differently about you, Seri." Awashima leans closer as possible and motions for the HOMRA's member to do the same which he does waiting patiently.

"I think there is someone equal to the Blue King!" Izumo is surprised trying not to laugh and looks at the woman.

"Of course there is! There are other Kings you know!"

"No! There is someone we don't know! Like a King!" Now Izumo looks serious and stands straight.

"Powerful strain?"

"I think so too but you'll never know what could be hiding from the light.." Seri trails of and finishes her drink. Izumo smiles pondering about that.

"Next thing you know that there's a new King somewhere!" he says laughing making Seri smile too.

Oh if they only knew....

Umeko's pov

"... and then we dumped the body. So that's it! What happened to you?" Takashi asks me after telling us (Hideki, Natsuko, Kaito, Ryou and me) what he and Akira did. I look at him and smile.

"Created chaos in Scepter 4 by taking over some blue's mind and having fun... so the usual. Shame that I used too much power on him, poor guy collapsed..." I say and see others wide eyed.

"May I present you..... THE PUPPETEER!!" he joked making others laugh as well. I smiled a little, having not laughed for years. My clansmen saw my smile.

"Awww... Poker face is smiling!" and there goes my smile, not looking back or hesitating.

"Umeko-chaaan! I want food!" Natsuko whines and rubs her grumbling stomach. Kaito perks up at the mention of food. I can almost see his dog form's tail wagging at high speeds.