Chapter 21

Hello, dear readers! I know that I haven't updated like 3 or 4 days and I'm sorry!! I hope you'll forgive me! (T^T)

Soo here is the new update enjoy!!

Meanings:

Telepathy

...............................................................

3rd pov

More explosions occurred making towers of smoke rise towards the blue sky. Screams of students who are running away from the horror filled up the silence between the blasts. Only Kukuri was standing silently watching how one building erupted into flames after another. She saw a young man in blue uniform flying towards her while looking in her eyes. Suddenly she was pulled away by Kuroh.

"Are you alright?" the male didn't get a verbal answer only a gaze filled with nothing.

"KUKURI!" Isana ran towards the brown haired girl. After seeing her confused face he sighed.

"Oh... I forgot! You probably don't remember us. Don't worry! We're only here to help!" Neko wandered closer to look at the girl. A hand was held towards Kukuri and she looked questionably at it then at the owner of it. Yashiro smiled when she eventually took his hand and helped her stand up.

"It's not safe here..." a voice calmly stated making the brunette yelp quietly. A young man and boy both dressed in dark clothes came towards them through the thick smoke. The older male runs his hand through his ash black hair while looking around fully alert. Younger one's sea blue eyes glinted under the minimal light that reflected under his hood.

"They are our friends," Yashiro says then notices that Natsuko, the second cat strain, is missing.

"Hey, where's Nat-"

"Looks like I found you..." a deep gruff voice came behind them making them quickly turn around. The Red King who is now smirking had found them. Neko hissed at him and swatted the air couple of times.

Ryou's pov

"Where did Umeko go now?" Hideki sits down next to me watching how the two clans fight. I hear Akira groan as she flops on to her back.

"I don't know," her voice muffled and I know without taking a peak that she has her hands on her face to block the bright sun. Gosh how nice weather it is! So many clouds.. That one looks like a bunny... oh and that is a freaking unicorn.. this cloud looks like a- never mind!! And THAT cloud is nearing the poor bunny...

"Jump, little cabbage eater! Jump!" I shake my head chuckling and then proceed to run a hand through my vermillion hair. That little bitch ain't hopping far enough!

"I think that you were dropped or something when you were born.." Akira tells me looking at me like I grew another head. I flip my imaginary long hair.

"You just jealous of my- oh look at that dude! Boy running like a deer or something!" They both stop looking at me and turn their eyes to the guy hurrying towards the HOMRA. I stand up and walk towards the roof edge that is closer to the reds.

"Anna's been shot! One of those bastards, blues did it! Let's kill them all!" I did not see that coming...

"Yeah!" the other's shout in agreement. Ring-ring! I mentally shout.

"Yes, Ryou?" Umeko's smooth voice resonates through my mind. Works everytime!

"These HOMRA dudes are pissed off! Like Akira was when I "accidentally" destroyed her favourite shoes.. and book... and-"