Chapter 28

Hello, my dear readers!!! Thank you for voting and leaving comments 🤗🤗
Now....a new (sadly a bit short) update has graced us with its presence ... I hope you enjoy it!

Telepathy

.......................

3rd pov

Flash of purple tears through the sketchy alley and through the gasping from fright JUNGLE members. A aura slash, coloured in blue soon follows and knocks the still standing Green Clansmen down, leaving none of them standing. 

"WHOHOOO! That's what I'm talking about!" A certain vermillion haired male screeches and leeches onto Domyoji, the latter almost falling over from the added weight. 

"Yeah, not so bad!" He chuckles with his new ally as they both watch how HOMRA deals with the helmeted people of their own. Steps click behind them and they turn to see Kamo and Benzai joining them.

"It was reckless to join the fight like that, Domyoji." The ginger smiles and hums at it. 

"But I had my back watched by Reds and Ryou helped as well. I think it's okay to trust them." Kamo sighs as he sees the brunet next to him slightly roll his eyes. 

"It is true. Thanks to the help from HOMRA and Infinity, the patrols have been more fruitful." He adds with a nod from his black haired head. "But still, caution would be better." Ryou scoffs at the last bit.

"So you don't trust us?" He narrows his electric green eyes, making the three flinch at the stern expression, totally different from his carefree one. Tense minute passes. Suddenly, like a switch was pressed, a laughter bubbles from the Purple Clansman's throat. "No worries! I would be suspicious too, if suddenly I would need to trust some new guys." He pats Andy's shoulder. 

Benzai and Kamo share a glance while Domyoji laughs a little with the redhead. Sirens from distance could be heard and the black haired male quickly dials on his PDA while moving away from the three.

"Akiyama, bring he police vehicle around. We got them all." He then turns back and looks at the sight. HOMRA members are piling the unconscious JUNGLE members into stacks, while Doyoji and Ryou seem to annoy Benzai. He could see how the friendship between the two was already building stronger and stronger, making him look away. If only he knew what the Captain had secretly ordered. 

"I don't know about the Red Clan. We have been at each others throats for a long time." Benzai looks at Domyoji as he speaks, but Kamo knows that he is actually watching and waiting for the reaction of Ryou. 

"The Reds have their own network and they take the cases we sometimes overlook. So lets show them some respect and thankfulness." Kamo says as he comes closer again and Domyoji grins while his hand grips the Purple Clansman's shoulder. 

"In the end, everything is working just fine!" The ginger cheers as the vehicle of Scepter 4 pulls up. The door of the passenger opens and Akiyama hops out, mumbling something to Fushimi, who scowls at the Reds and Blues piling the prisoners to the back of the truck.

"All this buddy-buddy is making me sick..." He growls, hands tightening their grip around the air in his palms, not noticing a small white cat, its big ears pulled back against its head, glaring at him.

Yashiro's pov 

"It's the first time... I've been in your room, Lieutenant. So this is where you lived all these years... alone." My eyes scan the traditional looking room, filled with the scent of wood and old paper, and then slip my gaze towards the picture of me, Daikaku and my sister, the Slate proudly shining behind us.