Chapter 23

Hello, dear readers! So next chapter!! Whoo!! I hope you enjoy!!

Talking on phone in this chapter will be written like this!! (the other persons text/sentences!)

...................................................................

3rd pov

The air stood still as the name of the caller echoed around the room. Some stood with mouths open while one stood with a silly smile shining on his face. Izumo swiftly gave his phone to Yashiro who quickly walked little bit further from the people in the room to talk with the Second King.

"I'm sorry for all the trouble, Lieutenant," the white haired male apologises making the man on the other side huff.

"If you are sorry, then maybe you should take up your responsibilities as a First King?" Yashiro groaned moodily at the Gold Kings retort.

"You are mean~. And isn't that the reason I am here... right now..."

"Well half of what is going on right now is because of you."

"You have gone old and grey.. but you're the same old friend of mine. Always lecturing me~" Yashiro smiles at the last part.

"So? How do you plan to settle this?" This makes the young man look down and not answer.

"I see...Typical of you. Honestly, after being gone for half a century ..." the old man understood.

"I wish we could have met on last time~"

"If that's how you feel then stop this. Not that you'd listen to me," smiling from ear to ear Yashiro shifts around in his place. After so long he could hear his old friends voice again. Even if he is scolding him.

"You know me too well~ Thank you!" Shiro is ready to hang up when a gruff voice stops him.

"I met her.. The friend you told me about.." this makes the Silver King freeze and gasp. The others heard him and noises of confusion rang from all around the room.

"When?" Izumo and Seri came closer to hear what was going on.

"Before the bombing of the Island. Came to see you- well your body, because your mind is somewhere else..." Shiro nods and smiles a little.

"Thank you for letting me know... And goodbye, like the last time," he hangs up after a few seconds and sights. So Umeko met Gold King after all... I wonder where she is right now..

"Uh-" Yashiro jumps remembering that others were still in the room and blushes a little.

"Silver King-"

"Just call me Yashiro Isana!" a happy response cuts Awashima off.

"Uhm very well... Yashiro Isana, as you asked, before we ungracefully landed here, Izumo and I have established a escape route for students, while you were on the phone. Both clans will help with evacuations."

"Three," Shiro corrects making Anna and Neko nod.

"Three?"

"The Purple clan is out there too," he explains further and it fills Izumos face with confusion.

"How are we going to contact them?" A PDA is placed on the table with purple markings and familiar logo. Awashima widens her eyes as she recognizes the symbol.

"The Infinity. Where did you get it?" she asks.

"The Purple King gave it to me," Yashiro quickly opens it with shaking hands. After so long he can speak with her as a friend not like last time where he couldn't remember anything.