4. First phone call

@Bigboxofemotions @Simplesweety1
The credit for the title of the show i.e. India's sensational singer goes to them

Forgot to mention it earlier😅

Thanks for your votes & comments. Since I don't have any other ff's notification to cater to now I'll reply to your comments regularly😊 ... (I can see LIRTC readers shooting daggers at me ... Mat pheko yaar lag jaayegi ... Sorry bola na)
Also, this ff would be updated regularly (terms & conditions apply) from now on & not just wednesdays

Happy Reading!!!!!!!

Sona's POV

"Bol na Sona kya karenge? Do you have any idea? How will we make Baba agree to it?" Elena was as usual bombarding me with questions.

"You are the great Elena Bose ... You decide ... You were the one who tricked me into giving the auditions ... Ab tu hi decide kar" I almost shouted at her. I was freaking out! How could I agree to this show!?! Why my sensible brain, Why do you go out for a long drive when I need you the most & stupid heart why do I end up listening to you always?

I focussed my mind back on the road. We were still on our way back home & I was driving. An accident is the last thing I want today.

I halted my car in my society's resident's car parking lot.

"Listen Sona!" Elena said. I just hope she has some good plan otherwise I'll punch her in her face.

"Are you listening?" She brought me back from my world of my own thoughts.

"Hmm" I replied curtly

"We'll not tell him anything! Problem solved. Then you won't need his approval" She said with an I-am-genious look

"Bakwaas!" I rejected her idea. "Tu rehne de I'll discuss it with Sourabh Da"

I walked out of the car. Elena followed me like a puppy.

"Shona" She poked my forearm

"Now what?" I was getting irritated

"Are you upset with me?" She asked. I wasn't upset with her. I was upset with my life on whole. I sometimes wonder why had I even been born. I guess god dropped me accidently on Earth ... I was never meant to be on this planet!

"No Ele... It's not about you... I was just happy about this show & then ... All the happiness crashed. Baba will never agree" I said & let the parking lot. We got inside the lift. None of us spoke.

Elena started giggling

"Why are you laughing?" I asked amused.

"I told the judges that if they don't let me work out my plan for you I'll start singing & then I sang saa ree gaaa maa ... I made my voice even more shrill ... I guess they agreed to the idea because of my khauff, my terror"

Elena is one antique piece & I laughed at her stupid way. I hope they telecast it too! I so want to see Ele's tactics!

When we entered our house my phone buzzed. There was an email from ISS that my practice for the first qualifier round would began by next week.