10. Ke aai ab aunty ki baari😂

Thanks for voting,commenting & waiting
Happy Reading!!!

Dev's POV

I entered my house and found Bunty busy snoring on my sofa. I poked his head with my knee...

"Uth oye!! Get up"

"Arey Sheena sone de yaar." Bunty mumbled in his sleep.

"Sheena??" Last time I knew he was dating someone called Rani. When did Sheena enter his life?

As I was busy decoding his girlfriend algorithm Bunty tossed on the couch & fell flat on the floor.

"Aaahh" He shouted. He squinted his eyes for a while & then looked up at me. "Its you?"

"Naah ... It's not me ... It's Sheena's ghost inside my body" Sonakshi's weird horrors films are affecting me man.

Bunty blushed a little while I said Sheena's name.

"Bunty bhai tu blush kar raha hai?" I couldn't hide my amusement in my voice. "By the way what happened to Rani?"

"Rani ki kahani to purani ho gayi. We broke up!" His casual reply reminded me of the way Sona describes her break up. Nachiket may have told his friend circle that Sona ka rona to purana ho gaya

"You change your girlfriends more often than you change your under garments by the way!" I commented "So who is this new girl?"

"Sheena .... Sheena ... Sheena" Bunty took her name in different tones

"Tu naam japta reh ... I'm going to sleep." I started getting up.

"Mat jaa Wait Stop ... I'm telling you ... She is the daughter of the owner of the departmental store on the other side of the road."

"Do you even know something about her? How can you fall for her just like that?"

"Look who's talking!!! As if you learned Sona's entire janampatri before announcing that you have fallen in love with her."

"Theek hai. Bhadak kya raha hai?Tu bhi kuch nahi jaanta Sheena ke baare me."

"Atleast I know that she is younger than me. Tell me what is Sonakshi's age."

"Her age .... Her age ... Well its just a number😅"

Bunty started clapping dramatically.

"Dekha Dev" He said "Accept it you don't know any FACTS about her."

I nodded admitting it but then an idea struck my brain!

"Bunty.... You are my bro cum best friend right ...."

"I'm so not having a good feeling about what you are going to say."
______________________________________

Sona's POV

I came back home for a day. My 2nd Qualifier is in two days & I was feeling a little home sick so I thought of visiting home but I didn't knew another audition was going on here! My mom is looking for her new maid. She has rejected about 27 house helps till now & I doubt whether we are going to get a new maid or not.