7. Qualifier 1

Sona's POV

"Sona di please so jaao na... Kitna practice karogi? I know you'll rock it." Tanvi was trying to catch some sleep but I was adamant on proving myself to that Dev Dixit. Just because I've had a break up this man is behaving rudely with me. Seriously? What kind of a mentality is that? 

Maybe he actually had a reason for behaving with me in the manner he did but honestly I felt he was lying or maybe he was hiding the truth?

I don't know.

Sometimes I feel he is not the man I met on the red light that day. Can't I meet anyone good in my life?

But

Right now I really don't give a shit to that person. I am Dr. Sonakshi Bijoy Bose & I'll qualify this round come what may. I have that killer instinct in me!
______________________________________

Dev's POV

What have I done? I'm so stupid. Just because of my stupid insecurities I've been punishing her with a difficult song the entire week.

I hope that because of my foolish actions she doesn't mess up with her qualifiers!

Neend bhi nahi aa rahi hai. What should I do?

I got up to drink some coffee but the coffee machine in my room wasn't working. Filled with frustration. I pushed the machine with such a force that it fell on the floor.

Aaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! I screamed to let out my anger

Bunty came running down from his room. "Dev! Bhai are you okay?"

I couldn't take it any more. I hugged Bunty. "Bunty I love her so much ... She won't go back to that guy na... I have no one Bunty. I know I wasn't right in the past. Neha hates me. I have no one Bunty."

Bunty patted my back.

"Nahi Dev. She will not go back to him. Tu baith na relax kar"
_______________________________________

Sona's POV

I was getting dressed for the event. The hair dresser for contestants had made my hair look all the more lovely. They were resting down on my shoulders in perfect curls. Make up dada had submerged my face into so much make up which I wouldn't have phathomed to put in my entire lifetime. My kohl lined eyes were spitting fire today.

It's an important day for me.

"Sona you look fabulous!" I heard a familiar voice & turned around. Jeevika & Manvi were standing right behind me. I got up adjusting my long black gown.

"Thanks! You look amazing too" I complimented them

"Now Sona, Manu" Jeevika affirmed me & Manvi "Both of you are amazing singers. I know that but its time for the entire world to know this. Do well. First Dev Sir's team will be performing & then Mouni Ma'am's team will. Nervous nahi hona hai."

"Okay Teacher" Jatin came inside the room. "Nahi honge nervous. Anything else?"

He had folded his hands in a playful Namaste. Jeevika raised her hand in an aashirwad posture. "Nahi balak" She said