Bonus #2 - Interview with the cast

If you guys want to know what happened to Nachiket after JBKG, read Rising In Love With Her by Samayra Kashyap, (@SeamlessSmiles)

How should an ideal setting look like when you have to host a bunch of crazy people and also, when the host herself is all nuts and is running a programme called 'Raita with Riti'? In my defense it sounds better than Roti with Riti. Well it turns out that the setting looks like ... Like this ... A big black couch to fit the guests while the host enjoys one big, red velvet couch to herself. The programme is being organized in the one room flat above Sonakshi's apartment. It's not even worth being called a gareeb-khana. The apartment's roof is leaking as I speak to you but our multi-talented, multi-tasker friend (read: bali ka bakra) - Bunty is going to set the camera angles in such a way that our set will look nothing short of KJo's Koffee with Karan.

Bunty: Riti Coffee me C aata hai

Me: Karan Johar ko samjhao ni baba

As I was saying, welcome to Raita with Riti where we plan to shoot the much awaited interview with the cast of Jaise Banjare Ko Ghar.

Bunty: Akele me chilao tum koi nahi sun raha

Me: You know what the perk of being a writer is? I can swap you into Babli Bai right now and you won't be able to complain.

Bunty: Kar ke dikhao.

Me: Shring, bring, sarvaling bhoot bhavishya vartaman badling!

*clicks my fingers*

A second ago, I had Bunty standing right in front of me and now, just by the magic of shararat, I have at my service ...

One, two, three ...

Bandhi kamaria se sadi
Ke aai ab aunty ki baari
Bandhi kamaria se sadi
Ke aai ab aunty ki baari

Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Ms. Babli Bai

Babli: Deva! Mi mast hai. Tum log kaisa hai re baba? Haila! Mai to Babli ban gayi.... Deva!!Deva!!

Babli kept admiring her feminine beauty while I moved on to the next important work. Touch up! As I was hiding my pimple pock marks, the guests of the evening arrived.

Ishwari: Me?

Me: Na

Neha: Me?

Me: No rona dhona for the day.

Khajoy: Us?

Me: Suicide na kar lu seedha. Please put your hands together for Dev,Sonakshi, Tanvi, Karan, Nachiket,Jatin, Mouni, Jenny,Elena and... Bijoy ...Who added Baba Bose in the list?

Bijoy: I did.

Me: Ok! So Babli fix the camera as we prepare for the interview.

Babli did all the remnant preparations while I decided to tell the group about the basic code of conduct which I doubt any of them understood.

Me: So without wasting time let's start with our interview

~Bom Bom Bom~

Me: So how does it feel to be together after ... 8-9 months?

Mouni: It feels so blessed! It feels so special. It feels heavenly to be able to deliver your baby safely. I can feel the labour pain!