18. A Silent Confession

Guys your chocolate ki baarish happened on insta
Follow me for spoilers of my ff @ritii11 ... Have made the account private ... Tell me that u r a reader and I'll accept ur request ... A public account had invited some unwanted followers ... Those not on insta swipe the video above you'll get ur chocolates

Happy Reading

Sona's POV

We bid goodbye to Khushi tonight. She got eliminated. It pained to see her go. We promised to be in touch but I know that things don't happen as easily as they do in Ele's wattpad books. We will all eventually forget each other and drop into oblivion. We move on with memories and only memories. There are very few of us who will have the same gang in school and college. We leave people behind but take memories along!

A lot of things had been disturbing me these days. I frantically looked for a piece of paper and sat on Khushi's bed. Her room was isolated and isolation is all I require now. Rubina, her room-mate had gone to visit her family and am glad she did. Her being around in this room was the last thing I wanted. She's weird but I have bigger problems to concentrate.

Hey Mr Blank Paper,

After I finish my venting anger out session then you'll be crumbled and thrown into the dustbin. You'll be nothing ...plain trash just like my feelings are.

A drop of tear smudged the entire ink of the first paragraph.

I feel like a nomad, a vagabond, a wanderer among my own people... A Banjaara still looking for his Ghar ... There is no place where I can get my solace... I need peace for God's sake can't people shut their mouths for a while and listen to my side of the story.

What I encountered during Ganeshotsav with the SBS reporter was just the tip of the ice berg. Friends, Relatives and so called fans were pouring messages everywhere for me to be happy with Dev. There were girls wishing for my break up with their Devrat! Before the world to label my feelings for him I just for once wanted that I can analyze the situation well. I can understand that is this love or plain star crush and even if I say that I love him then who are these girls to tell me to break up with him. A twitterati wrote : Slut!! Hitched with the judge to go ahead @Bosegirl25 @DevratDixit @ISS @SonyTv

Does that random person understand that he is labelling someone with such disgusting titles without even knowing me. Mouni ma'am told me that it is normal in showbizz and I should ignore all this. Jenny consoled me and even offered help to convince my parents that it is a rumour. Can they please understand that it is not easy to handle. I don't have to pursue singing as my career it was a way to get over the trauma Nachiket has caused.

I was bloody well healing but no the tables had to turn against me and where is that Nachiket in all of this ??? He is behaving as if I have ditched him. He was talking about love that day does he realise that for a relation to respire trust is a primary factor? I was anyways not going to say yes to him. Everyone chooses to point a finger at me. Illogical people.

I went back home to give an explanation. Everyone else was convinced but Baba had to behave in such a confusing way. He just said that is why he wanted to stop me from getting into this!! For God's sake Baba I have beared the brunt of your wishes for my entire life can I please get to breath according to my whilms and fancies. For once .... Please...

The relatives with their big mouths came to feast on the over flowing gossip coming from Bose House. Neighbours pass humiliating smiles at me. I am a simple middle class girl and all of this HURTS ... I am a human and too much of hate,mockery,insult hurts.
The worst part is among this we had to shoot for the battles 2 and I along with Jatin are in bottom 2. I goofed up with the song a bit and Jatin because of Mouni's unexplained hatred has to be in the bottom with me. I got 33 while Jatin got 36... 30/30 from everyone except Mouni who gave him 6.

Messed up!!!!

After writing the last line I crushed the paper and threw it outside. It landed on someone's head and bounced from it. The person looked up. It was Dev. He bent down on one knee and held his ears. His gaze didn't leave my face for a second and he mouthed a SORRY. I shut the window of the room angrily.

My mind gave flashes of all that had went wrong between us in the past week.

After that interview got over the two of us got into disaster management. Dev is a pro at handling such messy situations but I was naturally freaking out at every question, every accusation. Dev made me understand that I have to act cool about it and call it a mere rumour !!! Rumour ... Doesn't he get affected by me? Don't I matter a bit to him? Isn't what we share special??

I leaned against the wall and pulled my own hair a bit. This is all so frustrating.

I thought Dev and I are in the same boat... Suffering from this rumour but no the paparazi behind all this is none other than his own sister and he knew some one was following us and even when he saw the girl he didn't take the pain to confront her. He says they don't share a good relation and so he didn't knew where she stays or works till the time he got to know that Neha works for Ab Tak the news was out.

Dev!!!!!! My life has turned upside down since I met you that day in marine drive.

A big stone came and broke the glass of the window of the room. I looked down and Dev was still standing there.

I was in no mood to listen to anyone. I went and sat on the edge of the bed.

"You are special Sonakshi ... You are in fact the best thing happened to me in all these years. I had began to drift away from Hindi Film's music industry but after listening to you that day on marine drive I resurrected . The part of your song I composed is my first composition too. I always wanted to not just sing for the world but to make them hear my songs too... Thank you and I value you so much"

Dev's words rang in my ears. Just before he told me about Neha he told all this to me. He is a twisted person. I think he is not at fault still I can't bear getting hurt again. Am I ready to accept love again???

Urrrgghh there is a lot of confusion

A faint music of the guitar reached my ears.

It became louder.

Swipe the chocolates in the media above you'll get the video play it!!

Woo ho woo ho ohhohooho

I peeped and found Dev with a guitar

Naadaniyon me khoye saare hai rishte
Yaadon me hi teri ab dhalti hai raatein
Kyu is dafa tu
Mujhse yu kafa hai
Hooo bhula bhi do khata meri tere dil se hi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

That was so unique and exclusively for me. I climbed down the stairs and entered the garden where he was sitting with his legs crossed in yoga style. He was looking gloomily into nothingness with the guitar still in his hands. I quitely sat beside him and squeezed his hand. He got alert and turned towards me. He wanted to speak something but I shut his mouth with my hand.

A minute before my mind was raging with angry thoughts and here next to him I calmed down instantly. Maybe he actually has a sour relation with his sister. Maybe his funny image is just a trick to divert the onlookers attention from his broken self. Maybe he is alone enough and needs repair much more than I do.

He tried speaking something else but nodded in a no. I rested my head on his shoulder and locked my arm with his. He intertwined his fingers with mine.

"I understand ... Sorry for behaving rudely with you" is all I could say. There was no more needs of words. We could feel what each others heart had to say.

Probably this is a new shade of love.
You know

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

Precap- Dev off to Indonesia and Sona refuses Nachiket's proposal. Mouni throws a party. Sona in mere piya gaye rangoon ... Tumhari yaad satati hai zone !!