34. The Dargah Diaries

Thanks for your votes and comments.

Happy Padhofying

Sona's POV

"Arranged marriage? And you?" I was laughing like a maniac on loose.

"Kyu kya problem hai?" Nachiket crossed his arms across his chest.

"Shakal dekhi hai apni?" I asked him

"Itni buri nahi hai" Nachiket was offended.

"Acchi hai pagal tujhe koi bhi mil jaayegi" I shook him by his shoulders.

"Tu to nahi mili na" He said

I left him instantly.

"Please Sonakshi my parents want me to meet this girl called Kiara and I've heard that her father is too mad. What is his name... haa ...Khatri Uncle. You know my parents are in Bhopal and they want me to meet her atleast." Nachiket summarised the issue for me. He bend down on his knees and joined his hands. "Please Sonakshi please listen to me"

"God if you would have proposed me in such a way I would have married you for sure." I said in a fun way.

"Is there still any chance?" He cocked an eyebrow

"No. I have found my man, the love of my life, the love of my after lives, my dead life ..."

"Stop stop I got it" He stopped me "You promised Sonakshi come on now help me out please I beg of you"

"Fine fine " I gave up and told him to get up too "Text me the address I'll be there"

"No. I'll personally pick you up at 5." He made his point clear.

"Niket...."

"No ifs and buts Sona" And he moved out of my room

"Sonakshi Jenny is calling you. Your turn to rehearse now" Jeevika called me and I went with her.

...................................................................
Flashback- Khatri kidnapped Riti

Ish: Kiara se Nachiket ko milwayegi
Me: Nahi bhai. That was only for fun.
Ish: Maan ja warna ...
Me:Kya?

I was tortured by stuffing my mouth with halwa of methi flavour mixed with
karele ka ras while the rest of Maheshmati was busy reading other stories.

Finally
Vicky: Kichiket hoga?
Me: I agree I agree

(Those who don't read my A/N wouldn't have got it)
.....................................................................

Nachiket was waiting outside Asha since 4:30. I was free but didn't go out before 5.

"Ready?" He asked me

"Obviously can't you see despo" I said.

And we zoomed out of the premises to meet Niket's would be Dulhaniya

Within 15 minutes we were standing outside a beautiful mansion

"Your possible in-laws are rich. Teri to lottery nikal gayi" When I said this our Nachoda blushed. "Such a despo you are!" I added.