Announcements

So I know that releasing all of the chapters in one go was not a very intelligent decision but holding up the chapters even after they were scripted wasn't easy too. Why did I do that?

Ye raaz bhi mere saath chala jaayega
(The secret will get buried with me)

So thank you thank you for being with me through this journey of JBKG. This is my own favourite work too.

There were requests for bonus chapters,other epilogues, chat with the contestants or something which I just saw in the comment section upar upar se. If there is any such request please leave a inline comment here.

There are a few typos in the last part I am sorry for that too will fix it while editing.

So as a writer I'll see you all when I don't know but yes I'll see you all as a writer again for sure.

Announcements of the upcoming work lined in 2018-

1. That Special Journey
(And I'm 200% sure you'll love that book when it comes out)

2. Testing Times - LIRTC SEASON 2

3. Rusted Album- Collection of poetries.

4. A General Fiction too. (Inspired from Tagore's work- Streer Potro ...mind you just inspired from. Those who have no clue about it will also enjoy the journey of that book when it is out)

5. Asche Bocchor Abar Hobe - My half finished OS it will be updated whenever I feel like now in the book Sharica/DevAkshi OS series. It has a back drop of Durga Pujo in Kolkata

That's all for now.

Till then let me bury Ritii11 and get out of the shoes of a writer. I am glad that I could finish this book till the time I thought I would.

Please vote on every chapter

Thanks Again
Leaving You for some time
(This time pakka)
Yours sincerely
@Ritii11