27. Not my fault

THANKS FOR VOTING AND COMMENTING

Warning: Read certain sections of this chapter if you feel you are mature enough to deal with them.

Bunty's POV

I came out of the washroom wrapped in a towel and a toothbrush in my hand singing 'Sexy Baliye' when I heard a shriek .. A female shriek and that was Sona Bhabhi who was still in our house. I ran away hiding my face in embarassment. I accelarated my daily chores and in 5 minutes I was standing across the sofa on my couch waiting for her to speak, dressed properly.

"So" She began after 2 minutes "Both of us know what happened yesterday but we don't know why that happened and I want to help Dev by any means"

I nodded my head in full attention. This was a sensitive issue for me too.

"Coz you don't know anything about the problem and nor do I ... I have a plan" She looked nervous.

Why are ladies around me so tensed these days?

"Go on" I said

"I need your help Bunty and I know you will not back out when it will be about Dev's welfare." W.E.L.F.A.R.E these words reminded me of the day when Dev wanted to dig his nose in Sona's personal life and he asked me to take Babli's avatar.

"O...kkk...." I said with long pauses still afraid of the consequence

And these two letters changed my life for the next hours.
____________________________________

Sona's POV

"Bunty!" I said and answered the call

Hello Bunty where are you yaar? It's getting late!!

Haa Bhabhi aaya mai

Speak like a woman bro ... You are no longer Bunty you are ..

Babli Bai

What?

I mean Bina Bhauji

Good. Speak like Bina Bhauji once

Arey sasu maa kahe hala kar rahi hain ... Aa rahe hain na hum ...

Jaldi aao then I am waiting outside Neha's house.

I disconnected the call. We were supposed to meet in front of Neha's house. I was dressed up like an oldie. I looked more like my Dadi now and Bunty was suppossed to be dress up like a woman from Eastern UP or Bihar 'Bina Bhauji'... My plan was to ring Neha's door bell and ask help for my so called 'bahu' (daughter in law) who is pregnant and has been stranded by her brother when she came to his house for the last trimester. We would provoke Neha until she would spill the truth. Well this wasn't the best plan but I had no other option. If Dev didn't want to disclose this to Bunty there were little chances that he'll tell me.

"Sasu Maa" I heard Bina (Bunty).

"Jaldi aao yaar Bunty" I asked him to be quick "Ready?"