31. The violin

Thanks for voting and leaving lovely comments

Target- 105 votes

Happy Reading!!

Sonakshi's POV

So the day ended and I lay flat on the bed of my room at Asha Apartments I didn't realise I had been missing it so much Tanvi and Jatin entered the room.

"Sonaaaa" They shouted in unison

"Sonaaaa" They shouted in unison. I sat straight.

"Hey guys" I said a meek hi. I was exhausted it was the longest shoot of my life and good news? Jeevika and I have made it to the Mega Battle Rounds as the two challengers. Manvi was really upset about not being selected but then this is what the show is about someone has to win and someone has to loose.

"Di I missed you so much" Tanvi took me in a bone crushing hug.

"I didn't" Jatin said

"Rehne do ha Jattu Bhaiya ... Sona di he has missed you a lot in fact the most" Tanvi stated.

"Meanie" Jatin sticked his tongue out

"Gaaaawwwd meri billi and mujhi ko meow" Tanvi faked being offended

"Dadi amma dadi amma man jao" Jatin pulled her cheeks hard.

"You!!!" And Tanvi hurled a pillow at him.

I didn't realise how much I was missing my gang.

"May I come in?" Jeevika said while she entered the room.

"You are already inside" Jatin said

Jeevika slapped his arm.

"Manvi di's ok now?" Tanvi asked

Jeevika just nodded in a yes.

"Okay so now tell me all the gossip what all have I missed?" I said with my eyes sparkling in search of some 'gossip'.

"Nothing just Karan and Tanvi's budding romance" A male voice said from the threshhold of the door. Barun was standing there. Till the time I was here Barun wasn't a part of our gang but yes he was Jatin's room mate so maybe he would have bonded well with the rest. Jeevika didn't look much affected by his presence and she was comfortable with him so I also decided to act normal.

He adjusted himself on the sofa as if it was his own room and didn't even care to remove his shoes.

"Barun Bhaiya please na remove your shoes atleast!" Tanvi said