30. Bahubalised

Maheshmati ki asankhya praja target complete karne ke liye dhanyawaad.

Jai Maheshmati!

(Now you know what the title means :p)

Gyan ki baat: Just in case my non-Indian readers don't know ...there was this film called Bahubali from the South which created a maddening craze all over India the chapter has references of the film

PS- I call Sivagami as Ishwari of yester years😂😂

Target - 105 votes ... Silent readers gear up too I wont mind if the votes exceed the target

Dev's POV

There I saw her entering, as a wild card entry. She was rushing for her practice.

Do well Car Singer. Coz I won't be around to help you this time. The battle is all yours.

I was standing behind the glass wall of the first floor at Asha, peeping into the practice area for the wild cards. She looked up and our eyes met. I froze. I had my 'demons' to fight. I am not right for her. I don't appreciate what she did either. Distance is what I think of as a solution for now.

"Escaping again Mr Dixit?"

I can hear her voice ringing in my ears. She was still looking at me with eyes so empty that I couldn't get a single clue of what was going in her head.

I left. Well, at least physically I did.
____________________________________

Where is she? Where is she?

All the other contestants have taken their seats. Where is Sonakshi?

"Dev, would you mind sparing a minute? Prabhas (😁)  is already here and we should be kind enough and go welcome him" Mouni said.

I along with the judges moved out to meet Prabhas, a South Indian actor who has become the next 'sensation' all over India with his Bahubali series.   He had mentioned his interest about the show in an interview and Mouni being the 'great TRP fetcher' she is ... she called him up and pleaded him for the last one month to take time out for the shoot of ISS. Though he was initially not ready coz of his busy schedule but he later give into her demands.

I moved out of the hall to welcome Prabhas. My eyes not leaving the contestant's corner for a minute. It has been 4 days I haven't seen properly or heard from Sonakshi and I miss her terribly. She didn't call either. She must be hating me after knowing how I left Neha. Escaping again Mr Dixit? Her words still ring in my mind. I am so, so scared of facing her. I never wanted her to know about this. The fear of loosing her resurfaces in my mind these days again. I fought with Bunty and told him to resign from the Bose house too. I never wanted Sona to know this. I was irked with her earlier to make Neha go through all that again. She would have not in her wildest dreams thought that something of this magnitude can happen with Neha but then how could someone come up with a plan as stupid as hers and honestly I can lie to  everyone outside. Be the jovial Dixit I pretend to be but only I know that I am nothing but a bloody coward who couldn't help his sister while recovering. Sonakshi has cut open the wrong wounds and I just need some time alone that's it but I do love her now also. I just can't help being in love with her.