16. Mera dil bhi ...

Just giving a friendly advice jab ye gana tum log sunoge ff me Sona ke mukh se to plz video mat dekhna there is something weird with the singers expression and I was laughing throughout though her voice is just fantastic

Happy Reading

I still think ki tum log manoge nahi aur video dekhoge anyways lets begin

Sona's POV

We are shooting for the 1st battle round with the Top 8. Two of the lowest scoring candidates will be send to the bottom two and then the voting will be done by the audience and one of us will get eliminated. I never joined ISS to win it I wanted to find my lost confidence and I got that along with a great gang of friends. Whenever my journey will end here I'll miss each one of them. You are all so special to me but I think the parting is inevitable.

Brushing such gloomy thoughts aside I adjusted my long red gown and wished myself all the best.

"Didi" A spot boy knocked the door of our common makeup room "Sona didi aapke ghar se log aaye hai aaj ka shoot dekhne"

My family had come to see the shoot. I secretly wished Baba would have come too but I know that he wasn't happy with my singing and he will never come. I walked out of my dressing room and met Elena,Sourabh Da and BABA. Baba was here!! I pinched myself to check whether I was day dreaming. Ouch!! Its not a dream.

"Baba? Aap?" I asked him

"Haa wo *coughs* Sona *coughs double hard*"

"Baba are you ok?" I patted his back but his coughing persisted. Nachiket was passing by and when he saw Baba coughing he approached him.

"Baba ... Are you ok? Mai paani mangwata hu abhi aapke liye" Saying so Nachiket ordered a spot boy to bring a mineral water bottle for Baba. I know Nachiket is not the right guy for me but his gesture towards my dad makes me think again. Ughhh I'm confused...

"Mr. Bose" A husky voice made all of us turn towards its source. Dev was standing with a bottle of Bisleri in his hand. He walked past everyone and helped me pat Baba's back and when Baba's coughing subsided a bit he made him drink water from the bottle. His right hand lay at Baba's back for support while he himself held the bottle with his left hand (even though Baba was holding it) till the time my father drank from it. My mind started drawing parallels between the ways in which Nachiket and Dev handled the same situation. While Nachiket's efforts were worth praising Dev's efforts moistened my eyes a bit. When he got up to help my father I bent down in front of him, in gratitude. I remember the crowd that had gathered around him that day in Marine Drive, he is such a big celebrity but look at his modesty for a while and you are sure to fall for him ... His gestures I mean.

"Sonakshi" Dev said "Baba, Elena aur Sourabh ko audience ke saath front row me bitha dete hai"

"OMG!!" Elena shrieked loud enough to burst our eardrums "THE DEVRAT DIXIT KNOWS ME !! DADI KO JEALOUS FEEL KARWAUNGI"

I slapped my forehead. This girl I'm telling you will get me killed one day.

"Of course I know you" Dev told Elena "You were the one who forced Sona into taking part in the competition and then you all are Sona's family how can I not know you!! .... Umm Nachiket go away ... I mean come with me lets go to the stage ... Sona can join us later" Dev literally dragged Nachiket away from us.