Regarding Bonus Chapters

Hey fraaanndzzz
(With special emphasis on fraaannddzz ... If you know what I mean)

So Aanand ki talash me you all wanted some bonus epilogues, bonus chapters, interview with the cast or something more from this ff.

This is regarding it!

Now two things that happened with me recently

1. I was watching deleted scenes of Dear Zindagi and if you could read in between the lines of LIRTC you should know that I love this movie and Goa.

2. I recently saw this Pakistani Drama Yakeen Ka Safar (which I would recommend all of you to watch on YouTube Hum Tv's official channel) ...

Now both of these (movie and show) end quite precisely with the characters reaching their due logical conclusion but there was this surging feeling of wanting more from the stories so I thought ki kya pata kahi bhoole bhatke kisi ko ye book pasand aa gayi ho. So if by any chance you loved this book but your dil was asking for more then there are two good news for you:

1. The book will be edited and new scenes will be added. When? Well I don't know but they will be.I'll notify you through my message board (follow me for that)

2. The book has reached its end and also its epilogue so no new incidences after the epilogue of DevAkshi's concert wala proposal will be added BUT mere bhole balams there were certain ideas, certain 'scenes' which were never executed in all my three ffs i.e. I Live You, Love is round the corner and JBKG so all those scenes would be added in 'Sharica/DevAkshi OS series (which is my OS book) under the titles of deleted scenes. So we'll get more updates of all the three ffs.

When?

Add that book (Sharica/DevAkshi OS Series) to your library you'll get to know when.

So baccha log now vote for which book you want to read the deleted scenes first

1. I Live You

2. Love Is Round The Corner

3. Jaise Banjaare Ko Ghar

Vote by writing a +1 after the name of the book as an inline comment.

I haven't stopped writing I'm just writing only for myself these days when I'm free (rare event that is). So two chapters each of That Special Journey and Testing Times is done but I'm just not publishing it now. Writing only for yourself is bliss😁.

So hurry up and decide which one first.

Thank you for me supporting me in DevAkshi awards all my three books have qualified to the next level all thanks to your support. Bear hugs from my side.

Lastly, guys please vote for all the last chapters. You got to read JBKG till the end but I didn't got the votes that were due. Is it fair? So go back and vote.

PS- My mom was calling me for some work and I said "Deva!Deva!Kitni kich kich karti hai re tu Baba. Aa rahi hai mai. No halla machaoing"

Fir?

Hona kya tha daant+playful thappad mila free free free