17. Kaun Banega Sona-pati

1. Strike rate of votes has become more than 80 thank you very much balak gan

2. For whatever weird movie names you'll read from now on give the credits to Samayra.
Don't know who Samayra is? Are you even real? You must be living under a rock to not read her ff😑. Read Rising In Love With Her ... By SamayraK26 ... There are other funny stories too!! Give it a try... She is my BAAP IN HUMOUR

Nahi aisi advertisement ke liye Samayra ne mujhe koi paise nahi diye hai!!

Samayra puran band karte hai coz I can go onnnn and onnnn and onnnnnn

Happy Reading!!

Dard-e-Dixit's POV

Dharti ambar sitaare
Uski nazare utare
Dar bhi usse dara re
Jiski rakhwalian re
Karta saya tera hey deva!
Shree Ganesha Deva Shree Ganesha Deva !!

I am sitting in Saas Bahu Aur Saazish's car. We i.e. Sona, Karan, Tanvi,Khushi, Jatin, Barun, that good for nothing mere pyar ka dushman Nachoda Nachiket and I are heading to Mumbai's famous Ganpati pandal Lal Baugh Cha Raja. I just finished singing a famous Ganpati utsav song as demanded by the reporter accompanying us.

Yeaah!!
I'm so happy
Actually
Uh-no

No excitement for me because I don't believe in God. I feel it makes us weak and we should do things by our own than crying in front of a rock to get our wishes fulfilled.

Even if praying gives hope. What's the use when he saves his children selectively?

Mouni had to accompany them but then she cancelled her plan due to a last minute change in her shooting schedule and I had to take her place. Jennifer had a recording today and Mohit is not in the city.

"Sonakshi, aap Mumbai se hai ... What are your views about this festival?" The reporter asked Sonakshi. I became all attentive to listen to my car singer but apart from me there was another chota chuha chaatu type insan to give Sona attention. You would have got whom I am talking about.

"Being a Bengali my favourite festival
should be Durga Pujo ideally but being a Mumbaikar from heart I enjoy Ganpati thouroughly. Visiting friends and relatives who have brought Bappa to their houses is my favourite part since we don't bring Gannu Bhaiya to our home so I go and attack the modak of my friend's houses and ... I would like to thank Mr. Dixit for taking me along with him on this trip because I have never been to Lal Bagh and this is my first ever visit and I am looking forward to it"

*Sona ne mere dil ke armaan bayan kar diye-Riti*

She believes in God! Ohkkk... Well I have my reasons to not believe in him but if she wishes to believe that's her choice

"Even I agree with Sonakshi" that challu chuha Nachiket spoke and I swear I hate it when he takes her name. He kept on talking about his love for this festival. Sona listened to him with interest and I kept singing

Dil me mere hai Dard-e-Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit
Dil me mere hai Dard-e-Dixit
Dard-e-Dixit Dard-e-Dixit