11. One Last Chance

Reason for my sudden appearance is in the author's note at the end!!!

Happy Reading 💙

Sona's POV

"Nachiket leave me" I was pinned against the wall & my hand was being crushed under an immense pain due to constant twisting. All by the man whom I loved once.

"I will but listen to me first." He said

"You are hurting me Nachiket.... And its not the first time you are doing that." My voice was raging with anger. I didn't expect this but he backed off. I pushed him behind & caressed my red bruised hand.

"I didn't want to do this but ..."

"You were trying to force yourself on me?"

"No ... No ... You know I won't even think of it."

I glanced at him & I could see honesty dripping from his face.

The Qualifier 2's shooting had just got over & we were chilling around. It was celebration time for the crew as ISS had gone on air. The auditions were being aired few days back & were gathering a good response. Mouni was on cloud 9 seeing the TRPs. I along with Tanvi, JeeMan & Jatin got selected for the main battle rounds along with Khushi from Jenny's team & Rubina and Barun from Mohit's team.

We stayed back on the sets for a small samosa & masala chai party. I had got a call from Elena and I moved away from everyone to pick it up but someone really muscular pulled me into a corner. I realised that it was none other than my ex Nachoda aka Nachta hua Khet ... Nachiket.

I had tried going back but he had pinned me against the wall. That is how we landed in this situation.

His voice brought me out of the flashback.

"Sonakshi ..."

"What is it? Jaldi bolo"

"I was wrong"

My ears shot up. It was a new thing for me to hear from him accepting his mistakes was never Nachiket's cup of tea.

"I'm sorry Sona. I'm sorry that I broke up with you. I thought that our relationship was coming in between my dreams. I didn't realise that you were the one supporting me through thick & thin. You picked me up whenever I fell & I broke up with you, I've hurt you so much. I'm sorry Dr. Bose. Can't I get another chance?"

Nachiket bent down on one knee. "I know I didn't propose you properly the first time but now I want to do it properly ... I love you Sonakshi ... Can we be together again?? ... I swear on my khet (😁) that I won't disappoint you ever ... You know like they say junoon hai mera banu mai tere kabil tere bina guzaara ... Ae dil hai mushkil"

"I... I" I was short of words. All these months I was cribbing because of him. He crushed my personality when we broke up & now that I was finding myself, re creating myself, he wished to re enter my life. I loved him earlier ... Love is an ever lasting feeling. It's there or it isn't. Simple. Then why am I feeling confused. Am I ready for this?

"I don't know Nachiket ... Mujhe thoda time de ... It's too early to reply ... I need time to think." I replied & he got up. I expected him to lash out at me, get offended but he straightened himself up, dusted his pants... All the while trying to hide his tears and after composing himself he said, " I understand ... I can wait for you ... I'll wait for you ... patiently"