Promo #1

Hello everyone
First thing first
The khidkitod cover that you can see is made by missiontellywood !!!
I just love the cover so writers looking for lovely covers for their stories you now know where to contact :)

Promo #1

"Sonakshi... Sonakshi"

That is all I can hear the audiences shout. The lights on the stage flashed on my face. I can't believe this is real.
Life can be so rewarding ... Maine ye socha nahi tha ...

All of this all thanks to the sweetest Aubhdro ... The most impossible man I have met ... The helmet hero of a car singer.

I look at Jennifer and she smiles assuringly. I am going to betray her. Last minute change of song isn't a good thing! Is it?

But

This is important for me. This moment will mark the end of my journey. This is decisive whether me as a banjara will find her ghar or not. Will I find my solace or not? With Dev it has a been a bumpy ride and the next few minutes will decide the course our lives take!

"Hmmmm...
Yaara ... Yaara ...
Manzilein ruswa hai
Khoya hai raasta
Aaye le jaaye
Itni si ilteja
Tu ruh ki raahat hai
Tu meri amanat hai
Aaaaa ..
Sun raha hai na tu
Ro rahi hu mai
Sun raha hai na tu
Kyu ro rahi hu mai"

That is it. This is a crucial promo with hints. Get down to some guess work

And the next update ... Well don't wait for it because I tried juggling and struggling with my schedule but that was detrimental to both my career and passion. So let me  wait for the right time to write!

Happy
Gandhi Jayanti
Valmiki Jayanti
Karva Chauth
Choti Diwali
Diwali
Bhai Dooj
Govardhan Pooja
Chatth Pooja

And for today Happy Muharram to those celebrating!!!

To contact me use telepathy.😅
Was waiting for my cover now that it is here will not be opening wattpad for a looonng time!

Will read your comments though

I need your support guys
In voting, commenting and waiting