21. Fight back

Thank you for voting and commenting!!

Target- 85 votes :) complete it to get the next chapter

Happy Reading!!!

I think we are left with 10 chapters more. Informing in advance so that you guys don't kill me in the end and I don't plan to begin a new ff... Catch up with me through my occassional one shots in Sharica/DevAkshi OS series by me

Planning to finish this by 3rd October 2017

Sona's POV

"Sona ... Shona ... Door Kholo beta"

"Ei Shona door khol beta"

"Sona ... Sonakshi"

They kept calling me. They kept banging my door. I kept listening to their fading voices. The intensity of the banging noices kept increasing.

I was back home from ISS. The journey ended with such bitter memories. The entire gossip had a negative effect on me that I goofed up with my song a week back and here I am sulking. Meri na kismat hi kharab hai. Nothing goes right in my life. I am a crumbled mess. I hate myself. I hate my life.

"Sona tu nahi kholegi to hume darwaza todna padega!" Sourabh Da screamed his lungs out

I ... I didn't want to go out to the world outside. I didn't know why. I wanted to leave ISS asap to avoid the scam but then now back home I feel like a failure. I am a muddled mess truly.

"I see you in the finals" I remember Mohit Sir telling me this. Then why couldn't I achieve it?

Tears flowed down my eyes printing their stains. I began coughing due to the constant crying. My eyes fell on my school trophies.

"Sonakshi is a gem of a student" I remember my teacher telling me.

"Sonakshi is a failure ma'am ... She lost ... She is worth nothing!!" I said and reached upto the trophy. I lifted it up and threw it with full force.

Baba was right I should have taken the beaten track. Why did I join ISS??? Everything is ruined now. I am the worst thing that could have happened to the Bose family

"Sonakshi is worth nothing" I rubbed my face with my hands. My mind travelled back to the incidents of the past month ... Life had changed so much...

Dev

His name striked a soft chord in me. What if he ignores me now? Who will talk to a broken mess? He won't love me anymore? How will I live without him? And ... And ... When I will go back to work ... People will mock me. Why did I join that show??

Whatever confidence had brimmed inside me felt vapourising out of my self.

"Shona khol na darwaza" Dadi was pleading. I blankly looked at the door. I became numb.

Dev's POV

C'mon Dev an inch more.

Ooops!!

Don't slip Dev

Steady steady