6. First step

Baarish ho rahi thi cham cham
Chaata lekar nikle hum
Traffic me phas gaye nikal gaya dum!!
Muh latka kar laut aaye hum 😑
Class miss ho gayi
Damn the Delhi traffic
So here you have this update written in the car,listening to RJ Raunaq 'Bauwa's' bakbak!!! Morning no 1 pe Raunaq Raunaq 😁😍

Thanks for your votes & comments here I go with the update...

Happy Reading

Sona's POV

Sunday.

I got seated in my cab because it was time to leave for Asha Apartments & get started with this new journey. Baba was not at all ready to send me to Meenu Maasi's house. Frankly, he doesn't think highly of her. Meenu Maasi is single and she is a dance teacher in Lonavala.Baba appreciated all forms of art when I was a kid I don't know why he loathes it now. We took Maa & Dadi in confidence. Maa was cool about it but Dadi, she was hell excited. On the top of it she kept pestering me to bring my 'hot coach' home someday. Now I get from where Elena has inherited her genes.

Anyways, I'll be reaching my destination in Madh Island in 5 minutes & I am so excited about it.

This is going to be a fresh start. Not that I expect to become a superstar but I want to find myself again. I am all messed up here inside my head. I want to set myself free from all the bondage that is holding me.

The cab haulted & I looked at the white, two storey building in front of me: asha apartment ... Asha means hope ... I already feel hopeful & optimistic inside. The place has a different warmth to it & I feel at home already.

After collecting my bags from the cab, I pushed open the main door of the apartment & after crossing the well maintained lawn, I entered the building. The sun was shining brightly outside, I glanced at it quickly trying to absorb it's energy in me & after letting out a long breath I entered inside the building.

I found myself in a big hall with wooden flooring & huge white walls. The hall was minimally furnished with a sofa set & few couches clustered near the TV. Right in front of me was a swimming pool. There were 4 galleries running out of the hall opening into our practice arenas. Each gallery had a music instrument carved near it's entrance along with the name of the coach.

Mohit Sir had drums.
Mouni Ma'am had an electric guitar made for herself.
Jennifer Ma'am had a piano &,
Dev Sir had 2 violins carved with musical notes flowing out of it.

I peeped into the gallery that led to Jennifer ma'am's team's practice area & I saw a massive piano lying there ready to be played. I don't know how to play a piano but I felt an urge to try it. Since I couldn't see anyone around I tip-toed near the piano & tried playing it but the sound that came out was nothing close to music atleast.

I felt a hand on my shoulder

Pakdi gayi!

I squeezed my eyes shut & turned around to face Jennifer Winget standing in front of me. No make up.No fuss. She looked as normal as you & me.

"Sonakshi?" She asked

I nodded. Great, she knows my name.