25. The sibling saga

Hey guys!
Surprised?
Well I'm going to my relatives house and I have half an hour to finish this update warna ye publish nahi ho paayega
So cutting down on the bak bak
Happy Reading!

Dr. Sonakshi Bose
[MBBS,MD(MEDICINE)]

I stare at my name still hung on the door of my cabin room number 101. I open the door and enter my room and a wind of nostalgia sweeps over me. I had always loved my job but with things going miserably down the drain with Nachiket I had gone apprehensive about this. My short journey at ISS has made me more confident, optimistic.

"Doctor Doctor please help me" I heard a baby voice and turned to find the most handsome baby. Dev.

"Paedatrics is on 2nd floor. Dr. Shweta will attend you" I faked not recognizing him

"Is she hot?" He asked with a wink and I threw my back rest at him.

"Gandhi Jayanti guzri abhi Sona ... Say no to violence"

I sticked my tongue out and turned my back towards him. While with him I can act totally foolish and kiddish without the fear of being titled 'immature'. How can I be so lucky to have him.

He wrapped his arms around me and I relaxed under his influence. He rested his cheek on my head giving me a ticklish feel.

"Don't be under any kind of misunderstanding I was just checking Dr. Shweta's duty schedule" He said but still didn't loose his grip around me. "And what makes you giggle?" He asked.

"Dr. Shweta is 60 years old" I said and he made that theek-hai-ho-jaata-hai-Popat wala look.

"Ahem!Ahem!" I heard Aashna's voice (the nurse on duty on this floor). He quickly left me

"See you soon Shona" Dev said and planted a surprise kiss on my forehead before leaving and I was feeling all red and embarrasssed in front of the nurse.

"Umm ..." I looked for my voice which was lost due to what happened a minute back "Tell Mansi (receptionist) to send the patients"

She nodded with a mischeivious grin while shutting the door. Dev Dixit should control his instincts. Walking into my hospital just like that and if a controversy shoots up he'll run after me like a puppy. Mr. Cute Obhodro.
___________________________________

Dev's man ki baat(POV):

I was rushing to the parking of the hospital. I was about to get into my car when I heard a faint sound of a click behind an alto. I got alert and began moving out of the parking. I expected the paparazzi to follow me and I was right. I could see a shadow behind me. I turned in time to catch hold of that person.

"Neha? Tu?" My worst assumptions came true I had already guessed Neha to be the one who leaked DevAkshi pictures on social media and today she is again leaving no stone unturned to harass her own brother. My anger had crossed all limits and I held her by her arm and dragged her into my car.

"Bhai! Leave me!" She screamed but I had turned deaf to her pleas. I almost threw her into my car's front seat.

"Bhai? So you remember I am your brother!" I lashed out at her.