Bonus #1 - Holi Hai!

The whole draft went missing even after saving and I had almost abandoned the idea of rewriting because it took me almost 15 days to think of a plot, execute it etc.

The magic happened all thanks to a single post on my message board by user something (I forgot ur userid but you know I'm talking to you). Just because a reader was waiting I had to sacrifice some sleep and Ta da!

Holi Hai and chapter bhi hai!
It was Juhi Puhi's bdy yesterday ye gift bhi le le ladki Hey_Shine ..
Then it was KRPKAB'S 2nd anniversary on 29th (ab ye saal leap nahi tha to kya kare) and it was YUDKBH'S Preeti's (Ayesha) and Krystle D'souza's bdy on 1st March !!!

Too much of celebration!

Happy Reading

Sona's POV

It is my wedding in a month. Do you hear me? Next month I'll officially be Mrs. Sonakshi Dixit. Aaah!! I'm so excited but there is a problem. The problem is that today is Holi. So Happy Holi to all the lovely readers who supported me through ISS. I couldn't have been the record breaking artist I am today. *flicks her hair* . So, back to the point -  today is Holi and Dev is one big Holi freak. I have never seen him this excited since my first single was out. I on the other hand ... I kind of repel Holi. I mean I like the idea of the festival and everything but I don't really like getting painted like a human canvas. Riti once told me that her brothers had emptied tubs of coloured water on her hair & that it took 5 head washes to clear it out. I don't want that to happen. I have my wedding in a month. I am not taking all those spa treatments to look like a witch on my wedding.

"Sonakshi, Thank you so much for arranging this Holi party for me. It just looks like the days of my childhood except that swimming pool filled with rang ... No no... I love the idea of throwing people into it. I am loving your preparation! Bhang, Thandai, Gujiya, Pua, Dahi Bhalle, Jogi-ra singers, Kachori, Sabzi, Meetha pan ... Pichkari, Gulal, Abeer, Murga chap Rang. Thank you for arranging this party just to make me feel good. I love you" Dev held my hands and with the cutest expression on his face

You heard it right! I have arranged this larger than life Holi party. Aa holi mujhe maar this is. I would have been better of watching pyasa shaitan but then Dev has always been there for me how could I not fulfill his wish. So good bye pefect bride skin and hi rash colours. Yay! I am so excited!

Aahahaha bachao

"Sonakshi you heard me?" Dev cupped my face with his hand

"Huh.. Umm... Haa" I replied still lost in my thoughts

"Maidum.... Maidum ... Mai saari arrangement dekhi hai. Sab perfect hai" Babli, whom Dev had fetched for my help reported "Elena maidum nahi aayi?"

"Sonakshi" I heard the distinct shriek of Elena. My family, including Neha, were here. The guests had started filtering in.

Ele hugged me, Dev and then BABLI.

"Hi Babli. Kaisi hai?" Elena spoke while still hugging Babli

"Hmmm"

"Babli?"

"Hmm"

"BABLI"