20. Is it the end?

Ghabrao mat I'm not ending the ff

Thanks for your votes and comments!!!
Sorry m not getting time to reply to all of them but keep the comments going
Bas ek hi comment pe 150 reply mat thok dena😁😂

The pic in the media suits Nachiket so much😂

Happy Reading and chapter ke baad maarna mat

Sona's POV

"Sona di aap ready ho? The shoot is gonna began in a few minutes" The spot boy came to inform me.

"Hmm"

What else do you expect me to reply its almost a week now that Dev has gone to Indonesia. Stupid network doesn't allow proper long conversations and I have literally drowned into Mere piya gaye Indo kia hai waha se telephone zone. On top of that he had to perform in a concert with that Ting Ting Ghanti .... The fans were screaming and shouting for AyuDev. Gadhe log. This helmet hero ... Total Obhodro che!!! ... Doesn't even contact by himself. We are shooting the episode without him. Can't he make a surprise appearance all of a sudden. Uuuhhh ....

My whatsapp notification buzzed. I checked it and found a message from
DevratDixit ...

"Skype karu?" It read.

I smiled and then chuckled like a fool for no reason as such. It was just a happily overpowering feel that I did a quick happy dance. It was then that I noticed Jeevika's makeup dada looking at me with a do-you-need-a-psychiatrist look. I smiled and then moved my arms up and down like we do while excercising "Warming up!!" I told him and he gave me a chal-jhuthi look and left.

I opened Skype and after loading loading and loading Dev's image came in front of me. He was looking damn handsome ... Is this due to Indo ki hawa or ... Or... Because of that Ting Ting?

"Hey Sonakshi"

"Yaad aa gayi meri?"

Before he could say something I bombarded him with my accusations

"Nahi I'll tell you what the problem is there that Ghanti would have spoiled ur time and would always be ringing on the wrong time ... Ghum rahe ho na Ghanti ke saath ... Sab pata hai mujhe ... Meri to koi value hi nahi ... Ek kaam karo wo Ting Ting ke saath raho jab tumhare 5-6 Insan-rupi-clock bacche paida ho jaaye tab India aana.. Are nahi tab bhi mat aana ... Wahi apni new human clock species start karna ... Bolo na ab bolte kyu nahi ... Bolo ... Bolo na Bolo are bolne ka tax lagta hai kya?"

I felt a tap at my shoulder.

"Don't disturb... Baad me aana" I told the intruder

"Wapas chala jaaun kya fir?" I heard Dev speak in the video but his voice was so loud. I turned and saw Mr. Dixit standing right behind me.

"Aaaaaa" I squealed and jumped into his arms. It was such a long one filled of longing for the other.

"Wow!! You ... You are here ..." My happiness was shining through my eyes but I was falling short of words.

"You don't seem happy to have me back" Dev said

"No ... I ... I am damn happy ... Itni khush to mai tab bhi jis din maine murde ki jaan ko khatra dekhi thi"