Chapter 18

Namjoon felt his stomach telling him he had to do it. It was now. Now was the best timing. But what if Jin didn't want it? Everything in Namjoon told him to do it but he was afraid of fucking up.
Namjoon's thoughts got rudely abrupted by Jin, who may have realised what was going on in Namjoon's mind, and had placed his own plump lips on Namjoon's.

Jin and Namjoon smiled brighter. The man that had been taking pictures smiled aswell and decided he just took the perfect shot and it wouldnt get any better so he might aswell stop.

After thanking the men and getting the e-mail adress of the man with the camera, Namjoon and Jin continued walking. Around afternoon they found a small cafe on the edge of the park and went and got some coffee and waffles.
They sat there talking for an impressive 2,5 hours. After that they walked a bit more before they went back to the car.
Namjoon once again opened the door for Jin who pecked him on the cheeck as a 'thank you'. Namjoon blushed and got in the driver's seat. "I'm having a really great time, Namjoon." Jin smiled at Namjoon.
"I'm glad." Namjoon smiled. "Me too."
Jin looked through Namjoon's CDs while they drove to the restaurant.
"Agust D demo? What is that?"
Namjoon quickly looked at the CD, then back at the road and started smiling proudly.
"Put it on."
Jin curiously put the CD in the player.

Agust D starts playing

"This is really good! Who is this?" Jin asked excited
"It's Agust D." Namjoon smiled
"Do you know him? Why do you randomly have a demo of him?" Jin asked confused.
Namjoon chuckled "It's Yoongi. His nickname is Agust D."
"Wow! That's awesome!" Jin smiled
"There should be another demo. Named Rap Monster" Namjoon blushed a bit. Jin curiously went and searched. When he found it he quickly put it in the player.

Do You starts playing

After a few seconds Jin gasped. "IS THIS YOU?"
Namjoon blushed "Yes. What do you think?"
"IT'S AWESOME! I LOVE IT!" Jin said excitedly.
Namjoon chuckled blushing more. "That's what I do in my spare time."
Jin smiled proudly. "I wish I could make music like that."
"Have you ever tried?" Namjoon asked.
"Not really..." Jin replied.
"Then we should try it some time." Namjoon smiled.

A/N: Thanks for reading❤️