Chapter 41 (The End)

A/N: SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT FOR SO LONG
I've been a little stressed cuz school is starting again way too soon and I'm trying to enjoy my last week of holiday while fixing too much stuff :')
(I'm a real procrastinator)
But...
T H A N K Y O U A L L S O M U C H FOR GETTING ME TO 10k I WAS LEGIT SO AND PROUD
Like I legit told my parents and they're proud of me😂😁
So thank you all so so so much💜
(While I'm writing this it's already 11k
t h a n k y o u)

A few hours later Jungkook woke up, feeling a bit cold. He opened his eyes and looked around. It wasn't the couch he had fallen fasleep on, that he was laying on. It was a bed. He looked around confused. The room was unfamiliar, kind of big and neat. The colors and textures were definitly Jugkook's taste. It was not just a bedroom, there was a small living room part with a couch and a table and even a small kitchen part. There were 2 doors aswell.

Then he noticed something.
"What the f*ck?" He mumbled, sitting up. Around the room, on the walls and on some side tables, there were picture frames. The pictures inside, were of Jungkook with his friends. It scared him. Someone somehow got all these pictures and put them in frames. Which psycho would do that?
Jungkook got up and decided to try the doors. He wasn't suprised when he saw a neat bathroom, with both a bath and a shower. It was an apartment but a very luxe one.

Deciding to try the next door, he walked out of the bathroom and up to the second door.
He layed his hand on the doorknob, tried to turn it, only to find it was locked.
"What the f*ck?" He mumbled as he tried again, and again. Each time with more force.
He banged his fists on the door, angry.
"HEY! IS ANYONE THERE?!
LET ME OUT!"

Realising no one was just gonna let him out, he looked around trying to look for a way out. But there were no windows, not even in the bathroom. Even the ventilation was too modern to be of any help.
After a few hours of hopelessly searching for a way out and attempting to open the door, Jungkook gave up, got a drink from the suprisingly filled fridge and sat down on the couch.

Besides confused, anrgy, scared and worried about if his friends were okay, Jungkook was very bored. There was nothing to do.
After a few more hours it was 2 O'Clock, but there was no way for Jungkook to know if that was in the morning or the afternoon.
Feeling how tired he was, the boy decided to try and get some sleep.
It went suprisingly well for these circumstances, he slept within an hour.

"Jungkook?" He recognized the voice that woke him up immediatly, and opened his eyes quickly. He looked straight into very familiar eyes and a warm smile.
"Taehyung!" He hugged the older boy tightly.
Taehyung was still smiling. "How are you feeling?"
"I'm okay, how about you? How did you get here, hyung? We can get out now, right? We can go home?" Jungkook had too many questions.
"I'm good. I just got here through the door." Taehyung replied, but frowned a bit. "Why do you wanna get out of here though?"
Jungkook looked at his hyung confused. "The door wasn't locked? It was when I tried to open it..."
Taehyung nodded. "It was locked. I unlocked it. I just locked it again though." He smiled again.
Jungkook still looked at him confused.
"Why did you lock it again?"
"Why do you wanna leave so badly?" Taehyung pouted a bit.
"Because I wanna go home. Why did you lock it?" He looked at the older boy confused and worried.
"Because I want you to stay here." Taehyung smiled, his smile was genuine, but what Jungkook noticed in his hyung's eyes....
Insanity.

The end
of book 1

A/N: Sooo... That was one hell of a chapter :)
I hope you all are not too mad at me for doing this 😂
Thanks for reading💜