Chapter 33

A/N: 3k guys?????? How????
Thank you all so much for sticking with me💜
I'm a little slow with updating lately, I keep getting more perfectionistic on the chaps, which results in hopefully better chaps but also you having to wait longer.
Sorry!
🌸

11:12 am
Momjoon is now online

Momjoon: It's quiet here ;-;

11:13 am
Taelien is now online

Taelien: We made a groupchat without you and that's where we talk :)

Momjoon: Ouch...
Momjoon: Really...?

11:15 am
Mommy is now online

Mommy: Tae don't bully him

Momjoon: Jin-hyung!😊
Momjoon: Hey 🌸💙

Taelien: Oh no I'm thirdwheeling ain't I?

Mommy: Hey Joonie🌸😁

Momjoon: Okay but seriously guys
Momjoon: Did you make a new group???

11:19 am
StressedMochi is now online

StressedMochi: A new group?
StressedMochi: I'm not in there...

Taelien: That's because you're not cool enough :)

StressedMochi: :(

11:21 am
YourHope is now online

YourHope: True Jimin, you're too cool for them

StressedMochi: Ahwww thank you Hobi-hyung!😊

YourHope: No problem :)

Mommy: Cute
Mommy: But no, there's no other groupchat don't worry 😊💙

Momjoon: Jinnie-hyung come over 😊

YourHope: Oh no
YourHope: USE A CONDOM GUYS

Taelien: Yeh!
Taelien: I don't want any small Namjoonies breaking my stuff!

Momjoon: I never break your stuff

Taelien: ....

Momjoon: On purpose...

Mommy: Sorry I can't come over😅

YourHope: Why not? You just told me you have nothing to do all day.

Mommy: I just realised I need to clean...

YourHope: Isn't Namjoon more important tho? 😊

Momjoon: Yeh he is :)

Mommy: But I need to do more

YourHope: Namjoon-hyung come over to Jin's house :)
YourHope: Maybe you can help him clean and it'll be done sooner

Momjoon: Sounds like a good plan!
Momjoon: On my way :)

11:36 am
Momjoon went offline

Mommy: See ya in a bit

11:37 pm
YourHope went offline

---------------------------------------

"Hoseok!!!! Why did you say that!!" Jin shouted out throughout the living room. They were all 4 sitting on the couches watching a movie.
Jimin and Yoongi both looked suprised, Jimin even a little scared because of his hyung's shouting.
"You need to talk to him." Hobi answered calmly.
"I don't want to yet!" Jin replied, still shouting a bit.
Jimin hated it when people yelled, even when it wasn't at him. So the youngest unconsiously pushed himself more into Yoongi, who put a protective arm around his friend.
"What's wrong?" Yoongi asked.
"Are you and Namjoon fighting...?" Jimin asked softly.
"No. I'm just not in the mood to see him." Jin returned his attention to the movie, feeling beaten. He couldn't fight Hobi on this. Jin knew the younger was totally right, and he couldn't tell Yoongi. Yoongi is Namjoon's friend, if he knew... Who knows what might happen. And he didn't wanna worry Jimin with it either.

A few minutes later Namjoon rang the doorbell, and Hobi let him in.
"Hey... Is Jin okay?" Namjoon asked worriedly, because Jin wasn't the one opening the door.
Hoseok nodded. "He just needs to tal-"
"Namjoon!" Jin interupted, fake excited and quickly hugged Namjoon. The younger quickly placed a kiss on Jin's lips. "Hey baby." Namjoon smiled.
Jin blushed. "Hey..."
"You two need to talk." Hobi said before walking back to the livingroom, to see Yoongi and Jimin still watching the movie.
Jimin was still leaning against Yoongi, who on his turn didn't even seem to notice.
Hoseok sat down next to Jimin. He felt a little jelous that his best friend was now hugging someone else.

"What did he mean...?" Namjoon asked his hyung as they were left alone in the hallway.
"I... It's... Ehmm... It's a long story." Jin looked down.
"I have alot of time. Shall we go sit somewhere?"
Jin nodded. "Kitchen?"
"Sounds good." Namjoon gave Jin a small smile.
They walked to the kitchen. Jin decided this was a good place, because if anything happend, a scream would be heard in the living room.
Honestly Jin was terrified. Not of Namjoon, but of what might happen.
Maybe he would get mad?
Maybe he wouldn't understand?
Maybe he would feel insulted?
Maybe...
There were so many possible ways of it going wrong.
"So... What's going on?" Namjoon started as he stood against the counter top, nearly sitting on it.
'F*ck he looks so hot like that. I wanna touch those biceps. ' Jin couldn't help his thoughts.
"Jin?"
"Ehh yeh sorry." Jin got his phone out of his pocket. Still doubting if this was the best idea. He unlocked it slowly and opened the chat with the stranger.
"So ehhh... This stranger started sending me messages... And it's really weird..." Jin gave his phone to Namjoon with shaky hands.
Namjoon frowned at Jin's strange behaviour but took the phone. He looked at the screen and his confused frown turned into a more angry one, atleast, that's what Jin thought he saw.
"Why.... Why is this person... Who is this?!"
"I-I don't know..." Jin looked down.
"I... Why does he know so much...?" Namjoon said, referring to the person naming their friends, but Jin thought the worst: that the guy was right about Namjoon being dangeroud and that Namjoon was now wondering how the guy knew that.
Jin just looked down, a bit scared. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to make Namjoon angry, and have Namjoon hurt him or worse, his friends.