Chapter 34

Jin just looked down, a bit scared. He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to make Namjoon angry, and have Namjoon hurt him, or worse, his friends.

"Is this the entire conversation?" Namjoon asked with a sigh as he gave Jin his phone back.
Jin nodded as he took it back. "Yeh..."
"Do you believe him?" Namjoon tried to look Jin in the eyes, but the older kept looking down.
"Jin?"
No response.
"You do..."
No response.
At that moment Yoongi walked in. He hadn't expected to see the two standing there so awkwardly, he thought they'd be upstairs or something.
"Ehm hey. Can I grab some drinks for Hobi, Jimin and me?" He asked, trying to ignore the tension.
Jin nodded. "Sure."
Namjoon avoided eye contact with both of them, as Yoongi grabbed the drinks.
"Is everything okay?" Yoongi tried to look Namjoon in the eye, but the younger just looked away, so Yoongi looked at his hyung instead.
"It's fine." Jin replied shortly.
That was Yoongi's que to go. "Okay."
He left the kitchen with the drinks.
"Jin-hyung..."
Namjoon felt insulted and had gotten annoyed and mad because of the lack of replies.
"What do you want me to do?!" Namjoon snapped. "I have no idea what that person is talking about or who they could be."
Jin didn't reply. He didn't believe that there really was nothing, and scared of saying the wrong thing.
"TALK TO ME!" Namjoon walked closer to Jin and slammed his fist on the countertop, tears streaming down his face now. 'I can't lose him. Not him. Not now. Not ever. Not because of them.' Namjoon's thoughts went crazy.
The sudden loud noises from Namjoon yelling and Namjoon slamming his fist on the countertop, gave Jin a fright, resulting in him also having tears in his eyes.
The older finally looked up at Namjoon.
As soon as the younger saw Jin's tears and fear on his precious face, he felt regret for yelling.
Hobi walked in. He'd heard the yelling.
"Jin-hyung are you okay?" He asked as he walked towards his crying hyung.
"I'm sorry..." Namjoon slowly backed away, he turned around and quickly walked out.
"Jin-hyung..." Hobi pulled Jin in for a tight hug, who cried on Hoseok's shoulder.

A few hours later Yoongi and Jimin had gone home. Hobi stayed with Jin, just incase. The danger wasn't gone and neither were Jin's tears.
It was heartbreaking to Hobi.
His hyung didn't cry alot. 'But lately... Whenever it's something about Namjoon he gets upset so quickly...' Hobi realised. 'He really likes him alot...'

Namjoon went home and immediatly went to his kitchen, he leaned over the counter top, mentally exhausted. He wanted to hit himself for how he scared Jin. He hadn't wanted to yell at him. He just wanted to talk... He tried to talk, but Jin didn't say anything...
'Why do I get so upset about him not trusting me?' He questioned himself. 'Or is that normal?' He sighed standing up straight. He brushed a hand through his hair as he searched through the kitchen with his eyes. 'There.'
It was only 2 pm but that didn't bother Namjoon. He got a glass aswell, so that if anyone saw him it wouldn't look as bad as it was.
He turned his phone off, in case anyone would try to contact him.
He f*cked up. And everyone was gonna tell him that.
With that in mind, he poured himself a glass.

--------------------------------

1:27 am
Kumamonislove is now online

Kumamonislove: Namjoon
Kumamonislove: You should tell him