Chapter 37

The next day, around noon all seven boys were surrounding the dinner table in Jin's apartment.
Jin had filled them all in about all the details and let them read the conversations.
"So all we have to find this person is their account?" Hoseok asked.
Jin slowly nodded. "Yes... Basically."
"Can you work with that, Hobi-hyung?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know..." Hoseok replied, unsure if his tracing and hacking skills would get them anywhere.
"Can't we just ask them to meet up?" Jungkook asked.
"Why would they?" Yoongi replied.
"They said they care about Jin..." Taehyung realised. "If we just ask them to meet with Jin, alone..."
"No." Namjoon quickly interupted. "That's too dangerous. We don't know who they are yet."
"Namjoon is right, that's way too dangerous." Hobi agreed.
"But we'd know what they look like..." Jin decided to join in. "And if you guys would just stay close I'm sure nothing could happen."
"Yeh, I think it's a good plan." Jungkook smiled.
"But if it's a really strong guy, or maybe he has weapons, are you sure we can take him on?" Jimin asked a bit unsure.
"I'm strong too!" Hoseok fake pouted. "But we're not gonna do that." He added.
"I think it's a good idea..." Jin said.
"No... Then I'm going with you. Tell him you want to meet them with me. I'm not gonna wait behind a tree to see some guy hurt you." Namjoon immediatly said.
"We can atleast see what they respond." Yoongi took a sip of his coffee.
"It's dangerous though..." Hoseok really didn't want Jin to do this.
Jin looked at Namjoon. "I should do this alone. Otherwise they might get suspicious."
Namjoon looked at Jin, not sure wether the older boy had a death wish or really was this naive. "Jin... You can't be serious."
"I am."
"You can't."
"I'm gonna."
Namjoon looked at Jin, but realised he can't stop him. "Okay but all of us are staying close. And if anything feels off just walk away."
Jin chuckled a bit. Worried Namjoon was the cutest thing Jin had ever seen. "We haven't even asked them yet." He replied his boyfriend.
"Okay true..." Namjoon chuckled a bit too.
"Let's send them a message." Hobi interupted.

----------------------------------

12:17 am

Mommy: Hey, can we please meet? I need to ask you something about Namjoon...

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: You can't fool me
N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: I know your plans

Mommy: Plan?
Mommy: What do you mean?

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: I can see you, you know?

A/N: This chap is a little shorter but the next one is coming soon, don't worry ;)
Thank you so much for reading💜