Chapter 20

A/N: I'm going to do 1 chapter a day and try to make them a bit longer and better. I think that works best :3
Cuz otherwise I'll accidentally be doing quantity over quality which is very bad😁
I hope ya'll don't mind ^_^

-----------------------------------
1:03 am
GoldenGamer97 is now online

1:04 am
GiantDancer97 is now online

GiantDancer97: Hey Jungkook :)

GoldenGamer97: Heyyyy Yugyeom!

GiantDancer97: I was wondering, maybe you wanna come over to play some games tomorrow afternoon?

GoldenGamer97: I'll ask Taehyung but it should be possible :)

GiantDancer97: Yey :)

GoldenGamer97: Taehyung says its okay :)
GoldenGamer97: As long as he gets to join 😂

GiantGamer97: Then I'll invite a fourth person cuz otherwise I'ma be thirdwheeling 😅

GoldenGamer97: Hahahhaa yep smart

GiantDancer97: I AM smart :)
GiantDancer97: Who shall I invite?

GoldenGamer97: Idk
GoldenGamer97: Mark maybe?

GiantDancer97: Ohh that's a good idea!
GiantDancer97: I'll ask him rn :)

GoldenGamer97: Otherwise I can ask Namjoon ^_^

GiantDancer97: Mark is gonna be there :)
GiantDancer97: But if you want you can still invite Namjoon

GoldenGamer97: Nah it's okay :)

GiantDancer97: Okay ^_^
GiantDancer97: Then I'll see you tomorrow :)

GoldenGamer97: See ya!

GiantDancer97: Sleep well :)

------------------------------------------

Taehyung held Jungkook's hand as they walked up to the door of Yugyeom's small but cozy apartment.
They rang the doorbell, and while waiting for the door to open, Taehyung gentle pushed Jungkook's cheeck so he was facing him, and kissed his younger boyfriend. Which made Jungkook blush. Taehyung did it almost just for that. He loved it when he caused Jungkook to blush. It showed him he had some kind of power over jungkook.
Taehyung smirked a little and then the door opened. Yugyeom smiled at the two. "Come in!" Yugyeom said excitedly.
Both Jungkook and Taehyung gave first Yugyeom a hug and once inside they found Mark and also hugged him.
"Long time no see!" Mark smiled. "Yeh, we've been busy being wingmen for Namjoon." Taehyung told proudly. "Awesome! So Namjoon has a crush?" Yugyeom asked. "Yep! They already went on a date and we got an entire chatgroup with us, Yoongi and his crush and 2 friends." Jungkook smiled.
"Cute!" Mark replied.
After talking a bit more Yugyeom got some drinks and they went to set up the game. They played alot of different games today. Taehyung sat next to Jungkook, on Jungkook's right was Yugyeom. Mark was on pillows on the ground near taehyung's legs. They didn't all fit on the couch so they gathered alot of pillows so their hyung could sit comfortably. After a few minutes Jungkook got up. "I need to use the bathroom wait a second with the game please."
Yugyeom unintentionally looked at Jungkook's ass a little too long, it was nearly staring.
Jungkook didn't notice anything and just went to the bathroom. Taehyung on the other hand, noticed. And he was pissed. He didn't say anything but he glared at Yugyeom, who noticed this and quickly looked the other way.
"So, tell me about Namjoon's new crush." Mark asked, unaware of what was happening.
Taehyung stopped glaring and put on his happy face again, telling Mark everything he knew. He even showed Mark and Yugyeom pictures of Jin and his friends.
"Tae-hyung is jelous of Namjoon for having such a handsome boyfriend." Jungkook joked while sitting back down inbetween Taehyung and Yugyeom. Yugyeom blushed a tiny bit when Jungkook's hip touched his on the tiny couch.
"Noooo Kookie is all I need." Taehyung smiled putting a hand on Jungkook's thigh and quickly pecking his cheek.
Mark smiled at the adorable couple. "Good."

"Just Dance?" Mark asked, already knewing Yugyeom or Jungkook would win.
"Just Dance." Yugyeom and Jungkook said at the same time, laughing immediatly after.
Taehyung wanted to roll his eyes but he didn't.

Mark and Taehyung indeed kept losing (not too badly though) and Jungkook and Yugyeom were still going 45 minutes after their hyungs had tiredly given up.

Taehyung was on his phone.

------------------------------------
A/N: A private chat

4:39 pm
Taelien is now online

Taelien: Hey

4:40 pm
YourHope is now online

YourHope: Hey Taehyung :)

A/N: So the next few chapters I'm gonna focus on Taekook. They're kind of spin off chapters at the moment but they'll mix in with Namjin soon :)
And yeh I just love Taekook :)
Thanks for reading! 💜