Chapter 26

"Hey Joonie." Jin said through the phone.
"Hi Jin-hyung" Namjoon replied, happily. 
"Wanna go out for dinner and see a movie tonight? I'll pay."
"You better cause that was the deal." Namjoon joked.
"Deal?" Jin was confused.
"Remember Mario Kart?"
"OHHHHH! Yeh." Jin giggled a bit. "Gues I have no choice then."
"What time?" Namjoon asked after letting out some giggles.
"I'll pick you up around 6?"
"Ohhh you'll pick me up?" Namjoon chuckled.
"I'm not gonna make you drive to a date I asked you on you idiot." Jin laughed.
"IQ 148 an idiot? Then what does that make you????"
"How.... What.... When.... IQ 148?!!!!!!"
"Ehm I'll be ready at 6." Namjoon laughed.

A few hours later they were waitung for their food at the restaurant.
"So, you make music?" Jin asked curiously.
Namjoon nodded. "Yoongi helps me tho." He smiled.
"That's so awesome..." Jin replied in awe. Namjoon blushed. "Thanks."
"Do you sing?" Jin asked.
"Not really, I prefer rapping. Do you sing?"
"Eh a bit but I'm not good."
"I wanna hear!" Namjoon said excitedly.
"Ehh well not here... And don't expect too much." Jin blushed.
"Shut up you're probably amazing."

They went to see a movie after dinner.
After the movie Namjoon told Jin how to drive to Yoongi's place.
"Why are we going to Yoogi tho?"
"Because I wanna show you something cool, Jin-hyung" Namjoon grinned. Jin looked at Namjoon confused, which made the younger boy laugh. "Whatever you're thinking, that's not it." Namjoon laughed.
Jin just looked at him suspiciously but quickly looked at the road again.

Once they got to Yoongi's place, a very confused Yoongi opened the door.
"Ehh hello? No offense but why are you here?" Yoongi rubbed his eyes yawning, he had just woken up from a nap.
"I wanted to show Jin something cool." Namjoon smiled.
"Here...?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow confused.
"I wanted to show him the basement." Namjoon smiled.
"Wait what?" Jin looked confused and a bit scared. Was this guy actually a creep?
Yoongi laughed. "That sounds bad like that Joonie."
Namjoon looked at Yoongi and Jin confused, but realisation hit him and he facepalmed. "Sorry." He chuckled.
"You'll get it when I show you."
Jin was still a but suspicious but followed Namjoon down the stairs.
Once down the stairs Namjoon opened a door. "Welcome to the Rapmin studio." He smiled widely.
Jin looked around in awe. "You have a studio???"
"Yeh Yoongi and I had been saving up for years and got some old equipment from family and friends over the years."
"It's so cool..." Jin looked at the instruments, equipment and decor.
"Thanks." Namjoon smiled proudly.
"Why the name tho?"
"Well Rap Monster is my artist name, and Min is Yoongi's family name. So we thought Rapmin Studio would be cool. We can always change it anyways."
"You're so profesional... Wow..." Jin was still in awe.
"Thanks." Namjoon chuckled. "Can you sing for me now?" He smiled.
"Eh I can try... What should I sing?"
"Have you ever written a song?"
"Ehh well I have some written texts... But I don't know how to form it into a song so it's just a text." Jin blushed bright red. He never told anyone but Jimin. Not even Hoseok knew.
"GUYS I'M HEADING OUT, PLEASE DON'T BREAK THE HOUSE NAMJOON AND LOCK THE DOOR WHEN YOU LEAVE THANKS!" Yoongi yelled from upstairs.
"WILL DO!" Namjoon yelled back.
They heard the front door open and close.
"Can I read the text you have?" Namjoon smiled. Jin nodded searching through his phone as they both sat down on the big chairs. The older boy gave his phone to the younger, who quickly read it through.
"This is really cool! We might have to edit some sentences a bit but it's really good!" Namjoon smiled at Jin.
"Really?!" Jin smiled proudly.
Namjoon nodded. "If you can let me hear how you sing and what your voice works best with, we may need a little help from Yoongi but I'm pretty sure we can make this into a really good song!"
Jin was so happy and proud he couldnt believe his ears.
"Are you serious?!"
"Totally." Namjoon smiled. He stood up, walked towards Jin who was still sitting and towered over him.
Jin smirked, leaning back in the chair to face Namjoon. "What's your pla-"
Namjoon cut him off by kissing him roughly. Jin kissed back.
"Don't attempt to be so cocky." Namjoon whisperd in Jin's ear after their lips parted. "I know you baby." Namjoon left a trail of kissed from Jin's ear over his jawline to his mouth.
"Are we really about to have sex in your studio?" Jin said through heavy breaths.
"Nah I'm just teasing you." Namjoon whispered before attacking Jin's neck, making sure to leave some marks there.
Jin moaned loudly.
Suddenly they heard the front door open again. "ALSO NO SEX IN THE STUDIO OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN MY HOUSE!" They heard Yoongi yell. Namjoon sighed.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE ALREADY?!" Namjoon yelled back.
"I FORGOT SOMETHING! IM GONE NOW DON'T LET ME HAVE TO LOOK AT THE SECURITY CAMERA FOOTAGE TO SEE IF YOU'RE DOING IT OR NOT!"
"Wait.... YOU HAVE CAMERAS HERE?!" Namjoon looked around to indeed see a small camera.
"YEH SO DON'T TRY ANYTHING!"
"BYE!" Namjoon looked at Jin, who was blushing really badly. They heard the front door shut again. Jin playfully pushed Namjoon's chest. "You knew that camera was here."
"No I swear I didn't!" Namjoon chuckled standing up normally again, he had been bending over Jin with one knee inbetween Jin's knees. Jin chuckled aswell.