Chapter 40

The boys heard Jin's phone notifying them of a new message. Jimin's face turned pale and he unconsiously gripped Yoongi's hand under the table. The older gave Jimin's hand a little squeeze to let him know it was okay.
Namjoon read the message out loud.

Watch your backs

"What the f*ck." Yoongi said.
"What?" Hoseok got a bad fright from the sudden voice from behind him, which made him jump up, scream in fear, hit his knees against the table and landed in the floor after stumblung over the chair he had been sitting on.
Jungkook who had been sitting next to Hobi, screamed a very unmanly yell and jumped to his right in fear only to land on Namjoon's lap.
"I didn't mean to scare you... Sorry." The person added.
"Jeez you look way too scary with that blanket around you, Taehyung." Yoongi chuckled a bit.
Namjoon and Jin both started laughing as Jungkook blushed in shame and got up from Namjoon's lap, while blushing Hobi also got up and went to sit on his chair.
Yoongi chuckled at Hoseok. "You okay?"
Hoseok nodded. "Yeh, my knee just hurts a bit." He smiled a little, deciding it had probably been pretty funny.
"Sorry, hyung." Taehyung cuddled into Jungkook's side.
"It's okay, I thought you were the stalker for a second." Hobi smiled a little at Taehyung.
"Oh... Did you find anything?" Taehyung asked.
"We just got a new text..." Jungkook mumbled.
Namjoon told Taehyung aswell.
The poor boy looked at Jungkook and then at the rest of his friends, afraid.
"Should- Should we really not call anyone for help...?" Jimin stuttered a bit, looking down.
"They'd be in danger too..." Taehyung mumbled.
"Maybe they could help finding the person though..." Jin offered.
"It'd be unfair towards them get them involved..." Namjoon replied.
"True..." Jin agreed. He stood up and walked to Jimin, putting a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry, as long as we're all together, they can't hurt us." He said softly to the boy, that seemed extremely scared but was in fact way more worried about his friends than about himself.
"Let's take a break... Again." Jin offered, to which they all agreed.
Jungkook and Taehyung walked towards the couch, sittung down, Taehyung curled up in Jungkook's arms, lost in thoughts.
"What are you thinking about?"
Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, confused because he didn't fully hear him. "Huh?"
Jungkook chuckled. "What were you thinking about?"
"Ohhh... Nothing..." Taehyung looked away for a moment, before looking back at Jungkook. "I love you."
Jungkook was taken by suprise. They never really said these kind of things, but Jungkook smiled. "I love you too."
That made Taehyung smile and planted a sweet kiss on Jungkook's lips. "I'm gonna nap." The older boy said laying down with his head in Jungkook's lap.

Jin stood alone with Namjoon.
"This has gone too far... The kids think they're gonna die or something..."
" 'Kids'? Jin-hyung they're not that much younger." Namjoon chuckled.
Jin chuckled a bit too. "Still though... I feel so guilty..."
"No you shouldn't feel guilty. If anything, it's my fault."
"If I hadn't told you all, it would've just been me in danger though..."
"Jin. Stop that. It's already happend and feeling guilty about it isn't gonna help."
"What do they even want from us." Jin sighed, his mind was exhausted. He just wished for this to be over.

A/N: Thank you all for reading💜