Chapter 22

They went home.
The carride was rather quiet.
Jungkook wasn't sure if it was the headache or if there was something wrong. He didn't dare to ask, too afraid something was indeed wrong.

Taehyung parked the car, got out, walked to their apartment with Jungkook following and they both went inside. Jungkook closed the door behind him.
"Taehyung...?" Jungkook said softly.
"I'm gonna go to bed..." Taehyung replied.
"Okay... Do you want me to come cuddle?"
"Yes please come cuddle." Taehyung nodded with a small smile as he walked to the bedroom.
Jungkook followed.
Taehyung took off his shirt and jeans, Jungkook did they same.
Taehyung laid down under the covers and Jungkook joined him.
Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and closed his eyes.
Jungkook actually fell asleep before Taehyung, even tho it was barely dinner time.
After an hour Taehyung quietly went back to the livingroom. Bed was too warm and he was hungry. Taehyung ha been thinking but he decided that there was nothing between Yugyeom and Jungkook. He was just being paranoid.

A few minutes after Taehyung had left, Jungkook woke up.
He didn't wanna go downstairs yet, too lazy to move, so he grabbed his phone.

-------------------------------------

GiantDancer97: Hey
GiantDancer97: How is Taehyung? Still a headache?

6:32 pm
GoldenGamer97 is now online

GiantDancer97: Kookieeeeeee

GoldenGamer97: Idk we went to bed but I dont think he slept ;-;
GoldenGamer97: He is downstairs rn
GoldenGamer97: I'm still in bed 😊

--------------------

That made Yugyeom blush. Which he himself didn't even notice.

--------------------

GiantDancer97: Ah okay
GiantDancer97: I hope he feels better soon😅

GoldenGamer97: I hope so too...
GoldenGamer97: Yugyeom?

GiantDancer97: That's me 😊

GoldenGamer97: Lol
GoldenGamer97: But ehm
GoldenGamer97: Right before Tae said he had a headache he seemed to be texting with someone... I asked him who it was but he said he was just scrolling through insta...
GoldenGamer97: But I'm not sure...
GoldenGamer97: I'm probably just overreacting tho😅

GiantDancer97: I don't think Taehyung is the type to cheat... Right?

GoldenGamer97: What is "the type to cheat"?
GoldenGamer97: Isn't everyone able to do it?

GiantDancer97: Idk... But most people that can't lie also won't cheat.

GoldenGamer97: Ughhh I'll just trust him.

GiantDancer97: And if he hurts you I'm gonna beat him up :)

GoldenGamer97: Hahaha thanks

--------------------------------

That made Jungkook smile. Yugyeom was a good friend and Jungkook was glad to have him.

Taehyung quietly walked into the room, while Jungkook was smiling at his phone like that. Taehyung noticed it.
"I brought some food." Taehyung said.
Jungkook got a fright from suddenly seeing the guy he had just been talking about, infront of him, and dropped his phone.
Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "Did I scare you?" He handed the smaller boy a cup of noodles and chopsticks. Jungkook thanked him and quickly started eating so he wouldn't have to answer Taehyung's question.
"How's your headache?"
"Nearly gone."
"Good." Jungkook smiled but Taehyung didn't smile back.
"I'm gonna go back downstairs." Taehyung said, leaving the room.

A few days later when they nearly forgot that day

"I'm leaving now, bye." Jungkook kissed Taehyung on the lips. Taehyung quickly held Jungkook's arm so he couldn't pull away so fast.
Jungkook grinned.
"I'll be back late, we're gonna watch a lot of movies. So you don't have to wait up for me."
"If you're really that late I'll lock you out of the house." Taehyung joked.
Jungkook laughed pecking taehyung's cheeck.
"Seriously tho I think it'll be late."
Taehyung nodded.
"That's okay." Taehyung smiled.

A few hours later it was two in the morning and Jungkook still wasn't home. Taehyung wasn't suprised but he was a bit dissapointed. Jungkook could've at least texted it was gonna be this late, right?

At five in the morning Taehyung was asleep on the couch with a blanket over him.

Jungkook came home at seven in the morning.