Chapter 39

When Yoongi told Hobi the story about Jimin, the younger felt jelous. It was so obvious that his friend liked Yoongi.
Hoseok didn't know wether he had come to dislike Yoongi because the boy didn't give Jimin back the love he received, or simply because he was jelous of the love Yoongi received.
Yoongi on the other hand, didn't even notice Hoseok was glaring at him, too fascinated by the younger man's strong arms and thick thighs, all very visible due to him wearing short sleeves and skinny jeans.
"I think the ramen are done." Hobi said when he noticed Yoongi looking at him even after the story was finished.
"Eh oh yeh." Yoongi blushed turning around going back to take care of the ramen. Hoseok got seven bowls and a few minutes later all seven boys were surrounding the dinner table once again, but now eating.
Hoseok was trying to find some stuff on the stalker, using some methods none of the other boys understood. "GOT IT!" He suddenly yelled, giving Jimin and Taehyung a fright, which made Taehyung drop his chopsticks, splashing the soup of the ramen everywhere.
"Did you find something??" Namjoon asked impatiently.
Hobi nodded. "It's not a lot but its quite something." He smiled, not realising how nonlogical that sentence was.
"What is it?" Jungkook asked.
"Who ever it is, lives in this city." Hobi smiled proudly.
"That's... Atleast something." Jimin smiled.
"Rules out the rest of south Korea yeah... But we already knew they were probably close." Namjoon said, making Hoseok roll his eyes.
"We got something, okay?" Hobi sighed.

"I want to go home... I feel ill..." Taehyung suddenly said, which made Jungkook look at him, worried.
"You can't... Sorry. It's not save." Namjoon replied.
Jin's mother instinct took over and he quickly felt Taehyung's forhead, which was burning up a bit. The young boy was a bit pale aswell.
"It's either a fever or this is your body's reaction to this amount of fear." Jin sounded like a doctor, while this was merely a mix of what his mother had taught him and his own logic thinking. "You'll be allright, just take some rest. You can lay on the couch with a few blankets, okay?" Jin proposed, to which Taehyung just nodded, as he got off of Jungkook's lap. But the youngest wanted to take care of his boyfriend, so he picked him up and carried him to the couch, which made Taehyung giggle a bit. Jin smiled at the two boys as he gave Jungkook some blankets, so the younger could tuck Taehyung in, which he did.

"Namjoon can I talk to you for a sec?" Yoongi asked his friend, who nodded, both of them getting up to walk to the kitchen.
"Can you think of anyone who would want revenge on you? Someone you might've made angry? Because even though they're currently threatening all of us, there must be a reason why they say you're dangerous."
Namjoon looked down at the question, thinking hard. "I don't know... I mean... No I don't think so..."
"If you think hard, nothing comes up?"
"No... I mean I made mistakes and I know some people I could've treated better, but no one that would go this far..."
Yoongi nodded, in thought. "Okay..."
"It's strange..." Namjoon mumbled.
"It really is... I feel like we're missing something..."
"We probably are missing something very obvious... But I can't figure it out."
"Yeh... Let's go back." Yoongi said grabbing the coffee can to take with them as they walked back to the dinner table.
Yoongi sat back down inbetween Jimin and Hoseok, which annoyed the latter, and Namjoon sat back down between Jungkook and Jin.

A/N: So I have decided on what I'm gonna do with the story line. And I'll tell you all very soon ;)
I hope you're all enjoying the fluffy angst :)
Thanks for reading 💜