Chapter 29

Seokjin's phone

-----------------------------

12:34 am

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: Stay away from him
N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: He'll hurt you and your friends, Jimin and Hoseok.

-----------------------------

Jin was suprised and kinda shocked when he saw the messages. It was creepy how they knew Namjoon's name and Jimin's and Hoseok's.
He decided to ignore it, it was probably some prank. Jin wouldn't be suprised if it were those Taehyung and Jungkook thinking they were funny.

A bit later Jin and Namjoon went to the studio. They worked the entire afternoon wit Yoongi, and merely a few days later, it was finished. Jin had his first very own song.
"Thank you so much!" Jin hugged Yoongi tightly. "I really owe you!"
"Buy me dinner sometime and its okay." Yoongi smiled.
Jin chuckled. "Will do."
"Are you hitting on my boyfriend right now?!" Namjoon asked faking an angry expression.
"Nah sorry he's too old." Yoongi smiled innocently at Namjoon.
"Ouch." Jin fake pouted.
"Don't insult him!" Namjoon looked upset.
"Waiiiiiiiit up." Jin suddenly said. "Are you perhaps the dude that Jimin and Hoseok have been meeting with?" He squinted at Yoongi accusingly with crossed arms.
"What else am I supposed to do when all my friends and their best friend are all going on dates and fucking?" Yoongi fake pouted.
"YOONGI, JIMIN LIKES YOU I SWEAR IF YOU HURT HIM I-"
Yoongi cut Jin off. "Jimin what?!"
"Eh nothing." Jin realised he just accidentally revealed Jimin's secret to Yoongi.
Namjoon was just laughing. "That's adorable! Yoongi ask him out!"
"But... I'm busy gotta go. You guys same thing as last time, lock the doors when you leave and no sex in my house!" Yoongi quickly left.
"Jin... I think Yoongi likes Hoseok..."
"Wait... Seriously?"
"Yeh..."
"Oh lord..."
"Well they'll figure it out... Right?"
"Yep... They will... I think... I hope..."

--------------------------------

2:03 am

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: Watch out for him
N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: If you don't believe me, ask him about his background

Mommy: Stop this.

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: You're scared that I'm right, that's why you haven't told your precious boyfriend anything.

Mommy: Who are you?

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: Someone who cares about your wellbeing

Mommy: Who are you?

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: The question is: Who is Namjoon?
N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: But you don't wanna ask cuz you're afraid of the answer

Mommy: I'm blocking you

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: No you won't, you're curious.

Mommy: I'm calling the cops.

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: If you care about Namjoon you shouldn't do that

Mommy: Bye

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: See you soon

-----------------------------------

That last message scared Jin so much. He was home alone, though he felt like someone was watching him. His first instinct was to call Namjoon, but what was he gonna say? 'Hey someone is telling me you're dangerous please come over'? If it weren't true it would hurt Namjoon and if it were... Seokjin might be in danger...
He decided to call Hoseok.
"Hobi?" Jin asked very softly, scared that someone could hear him.
"Jin-hyung?" Hoseok's sleepy voice asked. Jin had woken him up, which he would have gotten angry about if Jij hadn't sound so worried. "What's up? Why are you calling me awake?"
"Oh I'm sorry I woke you up. It's ehm... Can you come over? Wait no don't. Ehmm..."
"Jin-hyung are you okay?"
"Ehh yeh I'm just... Just a nightmare sorry."
"Do you want me to come over?"
"You might be in danger if you do so..."
"What? Jin-hyung are YOU safe?!"
"Ehhh..."
"I'm on my way."
"Wait don't come alone!"
"Allright we'll be there with the three of us."
"Three?"
"Yoongi, Jimin and me, allright?"
"Allright..."
"Stay where you are."
"You still have a key right?"
"Yeh."

A while later Hoseok, Jimin and Yoongi arrived at Jin's apartment. They looked around carefully but didn't see anything strange. Jimin was a bit scared and held onto Yoongi's shirt.
Hoseok opened the door with his key and they went inside. "Jin-hyung! We're here!" Jimin called out with an unsteady voice.
"Where are you?" Hoseok yelled worriedly.
"I'm upstairs in my bedroom!" Jin yelled back.
The three went upstairs to find Jin sitting in his bed, looking scared.
Jimin went over and hugged Jin tightly. Jin hugged back as the rest sat down on his bed aswell.
"So what happend?" Hoseok asked.
Jin thought for a while and decided to keep some things a secret, Yoongi was a good friend of Namjoon.
"I... This weird guy keeps sending me messages... He knows alot about me and even about you... He knows your names, Hobi and Jimin..."
"H-he what?" Hoseok asked, shocked.
"I think he knows where I live..."
"What?! How could he...?" Yoongi looked worried.
"I don't know... I don't think I ever posted my adress anywhere..." Jin looked down.
"What makes you think he knows...?" Jimin put his head on his hyung's shoulder, to let him know he wasn't alone.
"I said I was gonna block him, but he kept nagging me and I replied with 'bye' but he... He replied with 'see you soon'..." Jin said softly. "That's when I called Hobi..."
"Oh my... Good that you called me..."
Hoseok hugged Jin.
"What's his username? Maybe I can find out who it is." Yoongi offered.
"Oh I ehh... I blocked him and deleted our chat... I don't remember his name." Jin looked down.
"Oh... If he tries to contact you again, let me know." Yoongi smiled kindly.
"I will, thanks." Jin smiled at Yoongi.

"Was Namjoon not able to come?" Hoseok asked once they put 2 matrasses on the ground next to Jin's bed.
"I ehh... He didnt wake up from my calls." Jin made room in his bed for Jimin, because he was the smallest and liked to cuddle his hyungs.
"Luckily you have us to save you." Jimin chuckled.
Jin smiled. "I'm glad."
It was warm and since they knew eachother for a few years, apart from Yoongi but he couldnt care less, plus both Hoseok and Jimin had already seen him in less than this, they just all slept half naked.
Jimin cuddled into Jin who really appreciated cuddles at that moment. Jimin's face pressed against Jin's chest and their bare legs entangled. Anyone would've said they were a couple, though they were more like brothers.

-----------------------------

3:53 am

N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: Yoongi, Jimin and J-Hope can't protect you forever
N4mjOOnIsD4ngerOus: I won't leave you alone till you leave Namjoon

----------------------------

Jin's phone lit up from the messages, but Jin was fast asleep, just like Jimin and Yoongi. Hoseok on the other hand, was wide awake. He was worried because in all those years Jin had never called him in the middle of the night to ask for help. When he saw Jin's phone light up he knew he shouldn't look but he couldn't help the urge. He looked at the messages that had popped up.
"What the..."