Chapter 28

Jin woke up first. He slowly and quietly out of bed, making sure he didn't wake Namjoon up.
He went to take a shower, got dressed and then went into the kitchen to make breakfast for the both of them.

Namjoon woke up a little confused but quickly realised where he was. He decided he could borrow one on Jin's (oversized) sweaters. Most of them were some shade of pink or brown
(Seriously though, Jin probably has 50 shades of pink).
He decided on this one:

Namjoon walked downstairs, followed the smell of amazing food, arrived in the kitchen, sneaked up on Jin who was only wearing Jogging pants, and wrapped hos arms around his waist

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Namjoon walked downstairs, followed the smell of amazing food, arrived in the kitchen, sneaked up on Jin who was only wearing Jogging pants, and wrapped hos arms around his waist.
Jin got a little fright but relaxed when he heard Namjoon mumble a "goodmorning." while pressing his cheeck against Jin's shoulder.
"Goodmorning sleepy head." Jin chuckled.
"Hey you fell asleep during Netflix and in the car and as first when we went to bed." Namjoon pouted.
"Okay okay true." Jin chuckled getting 2 plates out of the cupboards and putting the food on them.
"You wanna go back to the studio today? I can call Yoongi and ask him if he wants to help us."
"That'd be awesome!" Jin handed Namjoon a plate and they walked to the dinner table to sit down.
"I'll call him right now." Namjoon smiled.

Yoongi woke up from loud ringing from his phone, which immediatly killed his mood. He reached for his phone and picked up. "Who dare disturb my sleep?" Yoongi asked with a deep morning voice. Hoseok had woken up aswell but pretend to be asleep while trying his best to not get turned on by Yoongi's sexy voice.
"It's Rapmon!" Namjoon spoke excitedly through the phone.
"Oh Namjoon, hi, whats up?" Yoongi spoke a lil angry.
"Did I wake you up?" Namjook asked.
"Yeh." Yoongi replied shortly. "Just tell me why before I hang up."
"Welllllll, Jin and I need your help."
"With what?"
"Jin has really good text for a song but we need your help to turn it into a song."
"This afternoon?"
"You're the best."
"Around 2, don't be late."
"We'll be there." Namjoon smiled at Jin.
"Bye Rapmon."
"Bye Suga."
Yoongi ended the call.
"Who's Rapmon?" Hoseok asked curiously but softly so Jimin wouldn't wake up.
"It's Namjoon's nickname." Yoongi sighed laying back down onto Hoseok's chest. "I need to go around 1:30."
Hoseok nodded.
"Where will you go?" Jimin had woken up.
"Namjoon and Jin need my help producing a song."
"You produce songs?!?!?!?!?!" Jimin asked.
"With Jin?!?!?!?!?!" Hoseok asked on the same tone.
"WAIT IS THAT THE SONG JIN WROTE?!" Jimin yelled now.
"JIN WROTE A SONG?!?!?!?!?!" Hoseok was also yelling.
"My head is splitting apart." Yoongi was covering his ears. "Why are you so fucked up loud? Don't answer that, it's rethorical."
"Sorry Yoongi-hyung." Jimin pouted a bit.
"Jimin you knew Jin wrote a song? Why didn't he tell me?" Hoseok looked a bit upset that Jin hadn't told him.
"I think he was too shy to." Jimin said.
Hoseok nodded. "Okay."
"Guys do you remember what happend last night?" Yoongi asked.
"I think we juat cuddled." Jimin replied.
"No we had a hot as fuck threesome guys why don't you remember?" Hoseok pouted.
Both Jimin and Yoongi looked at Hobi in shock.
"We what?" Yoongi asked.
Jimin was just blushing.
Then Hoseok started laughing.
"You liar!" Yoongi nearly yelled.
Jimin just lookd around more confused, Yoongi noticed. "He was joking, chimchim. We never did anything more than cuddling."
"Ohhhhhh..." Jimin was blushing even more now. "Fuck you." He mumbled playfully hitting Hoseok.

"2 pm at the studio." Namjoon smiled. "Yoongi is gonna help us."
Jin smile widely. "Thank you so much!" He hugged namjoon tightly.