Chapher 36

A few days passed where Namjoon didn't do anything all day. He hadn't been in contact with neither Jin nor anyone else. Hoseok had tried to call him a few times. Namjoon declined the calls, he figured Hoseok was just gonna be mad at him, tell him to talk to Jin, maybe tell him to leave Jin. Yoongi was too busy with having movie nights with his 2 new found friends; Hoseok and Jimin. It's not that he completely forgot about Namjoon though, but he figured Namjoon needed time. He merely forgot how much time Namjoon was taking.
Jin attempted to distract his mind by joining Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok once in a while.
Taehyung and Jungkook were too busy with themselves(and eachother) to even really realise what was happening. They'd heard some things but they figured the others could handle it.
Namjoon barely touched any alcohol those days, which made him proud.
He drank just enough to keep his hands from shaking.

Jin was home alone, watching some tv as he heard the doorbell ring. He walked up to the door and peeked who it was.
Namjoon
Hoseok had told Jin to not open the door for strangers, or for Namjoon, when Jin was alone. Just incase.
Hobi knew his hyung too well. He knew that even if Jin's life depended on it, Jin could not hurt Namjoon.
But as Jin looked at Namjoon standing there, waiting nervously, he felt sorry. He could not just let him stand there like that. That wouldn't solve anything either.
He quickly texted Hobi that Namjoon was there, he didn't really know why either.
Namjoon was about to turn back and get in his car again after ringing the doorbell twice, when Jin opened the door.
"H-hey."
"Jin-hyung... Hey..."
"W-why are you here?"
"Just ehm... We need to talk... C-can we?"
Jin nodded hesitantly as he let Namjoon into his apartment, closing the door behind him.
"So..."
"I'm really sorry, hyung. I dont know what I was thinking. I shouldn't have gotten that mad at you... It just really hurt me that you didn't trust me... But I thought about it and I understand it..."
Namjoon knew now was the time to tell the rest, but he held back. He wasn't strong enough, not yet. He was too scared of losing Jin. He couldn't tell him yet.
"We should try to find out who it could be, who has been stalking you." Namjoon added.
Jin nodded. "I think they might have been stalking you too though... They really know a lot."
Namjoon nodded.
"Shouldn't we call the police though?" Jin realised a little late.
Namjoon shook his head. "That might be dangerous. This person knows where we live and where our friends live. The police would take alot of time trying to figure out who this person is, since we only have these messages. In that time they could harm someone of us."
Jin looked at Namjoon a little in shock. At first he thought it was just a prank, but now his friends are in actual danger...
"O-okay..."
Namjoon took Jin's hand and gave him a small comforting smile. "It's gonna be okay. We can do this."
Jin smiled back, a little nervous, still not 100% sure if he can trust Namjoon.
Because Jin was busy thinking about how he didn't know wether to trust Namjoon or not, he got a bad fright when the doorbell rang.
It was so adorable it made Namjoon giggle, while he was still holding Jin's hand.
Jin blushed, his cheeks pink.
"Not funny." Jin fake pouted.
"Funny." Namjoon chuckled.
"You're mean."
"You're meaner."
"Shouldn't you be kind?" Jin pouted again.
"Shouldn't you be answering the door?" Namjoon chuckled.
Jin shot him a death glare, which made Namjoon chuckle more, and went to answer the door, without even looking who it was first, because he was too distracted by Namjoon's adorable laugh.
"JIN-HYUNG! ARE YOU OKAY?!" The person hugged Jin tightly, who was a little taken aback, but chuckled at the younger man's cute worries.
"It's all good Hobi." Jin smiled hugging back.
"Is he still here?" Hoseok asked, unaware of the fact Namjoon could hear everything.
Jin nodded, smiling.
"Okay, I left home as soon as you texted me. I'm glad you're safe." Hobi smiled.
Namjoon heard it all, and he realised now why he had to wait that long before Jin had opened the door.

Jin had been scared to be alone with him. He'd texted Hoseok in case something were to happen.

It hurt Namjoon, it hurt him alot.
But he couldn't blame Jin. He tried his hardest to not blame Jin. But he was scared he might break again.

He didn't even trust himself anymore.

Namjoon stood up, faked a smile and walked to the hallway, to Jin and Hobi.
"Jin-hyung I need to go now, shall I come over tomorrow again to see if we can find anything on that person?"
Jin turned to Namjoon, faced him, saw his smile and looked right through it. He didn't wanna talk about whatever had made Namjoon upset right there with Hoseok. The two didn't exactly get along lately.
So Jin just nodded and gave Namjoon a quick hug. "See yah tomorrow."
Hoseok just glared at Namjoon as he left the apartment.
Hoseok and Jin ended up watching a new drama they found, To The Beautiful You.

A/N: Oml 6k I'm not crying you are T_T
And yeh I really had to include the name of the drama cuz I'm legit addicted to it right now.
It's so extra and there's a character that's like legit Taekook child which inherited some genes from his uncle JHOPE 😂
Thank you all so much for reading 💜