Chara's Distractions

Wow, that's a new shade of Asriel. (steps back)

Sans: He's just like his parents. A pacifist, but will mess someone up if they hurt his family.

Half a star isn't even a physically possible rating smh aLSO OMG TORI HAS BECOME TANTALOUS FROM GREEK MYTHOLOGY, TURNING HER OWN SON INTO FOOD—TORI BE PREPARED TO FO FO TARTARUS EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T DESERVE IT AHHHHHHHH

Toriel: I'm still noT OVER THAT PIE THING.

Toriel: I'M SORRYYYYYYYYYY ;-;
Flowey: It's okay, Toriel, stop crying before Asgore comes in here and kicks my ass -_-

You have no idea, Paps. And Chara, good job. I wish you the best of luck!

Papyrus: Nyeh?
Chara: Thanks! ^^

I wanna see that! I imagine it would be really cute. People we need to make Sans really happy more often. It's really cute!!

Alphys: It i-is super adorable. His eyes get all star-shaped and bright, and he looks like the c-cutest thing you'll ever see!
Sans: (nearby) (sneezes)
Alphys: He also s-sneezes like a kitten...! It's s-so adorable!
Frisk: AWWWWWWWW THAT WAS SO CUUUUUUUTE >w<

I dare every single person in this house to make a move on their crush ;)

Chara: *This is going to end so badly...* Hey Papyrus!
Papyrus: Nyeh? What is it, Chara?
Chara: Is your name nobody? Because they tell me nobody's perfect~
Papyrus: (blushes and laughs) You're too adorable for your own good, you know that?
Chara: *That went well, holy shit how did that go so well, is he calling me cute as in cute or cute as in attractive, I'm so confused help*

* Grillby and Sans are making friendly conversation while hoping the other doesn't notice that they're blushing.

* Toriel leans on Asgore's shoulder.
Toriel: ❤️
Asgore: (blushes and smiles, putting a hand on her shoulder)
Undyne: (in the distance) THEY'RE SO ADORABLE HOLY FUCK

Frisk: Hey Asriel, I wanna tell you something.
Asriel: (leans closer) What is it, Frisk?
* Frisk kisses him on the cheek.
Frisk: Love you, Azzy ❤️
Asriel: (blushing mess) I-I love you too, Frisk! (hugs them)

Temmie: (kisses Flowey on the forehead and runs away giggling)
Flowey: Uncreative, but direct and effective... (faints)

Undyne: (does the same thing to Alphys)
Alphys: (kisses her back before fainting)
Undyne: Cute 💚

Muffet: (talks to Grillby after Sans leaves to go have an emotional crisis about how obvious his blushing was)

I dare Papyrus to climb a tree and shout "I'm on top of the world!"

Papyrus: (on top of a tree) I'm on top of the world, hey! *Damn that song!*
Sans: (floats up beside him, because magic and headcanons and shit) I'm on top of the world, hey!
Papyrus: (continues) Been waiting on this for a while now, paying my dues to the dirt~
Chara: (climbs up tree too) I've been waiting to smile, hey!
Sans: Been holding it in for a while, hey!
Papyrus: Take you with me if I can, been dreaming of this since a child~
Papyrus. Chara & Sans: I'm on top of the world~

Frisk: Wow! You three sound amazing!
Chara: I practice a lot ❤️
Sans: Same here.
Papyrus: I'm honestly surprised... I knew Sans and Chara could sing because I've heard them singing to themselves before, but I didn't know I could!