Universal Logic = Fucked Over m8

Me: I'M SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG SCHOOL SUCKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FRENCH CANDLE MAN RETURNS

LUMIERE!!! GRILLBY, YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL CREATURE!

Grillby: I have to admit, I love that costume!

*hugs even tighter* :333

*joins the hug, crushing papyrus even more*

Papyrus: (smiles awkwardly and hugs back, since askers are stronger than they think) can't breathe...

Coffee Edgelord, is that youuuu?

Papyrus: (breaks the universal barrier of logic just to throw a brick at Mr. H) BITCH

BonBon: I IS WATCHIN' YA'LL *points at Ginger, Ambrosia, and Winter* =_=G: BUT FIRST!! *throws candy at them* HAPPY SPOOKAYWEEN!!!!!
BonBon: #Pat&Jen  xDD SPOOKAYYYY!!!!!!!!!

I still don't trust them. Just cuz they're being nice now, doesn't earn my trust. *gives them the "I'm watching you" gesture*

Me: SPOOKAY!!!! :D
Winter, Ambrosia & Ginger: (smile a bit, eating the candy)
Ambrosia: Thanks, stranger.
Winter: And you don't have to trust us. We won't do anything to make you.

BonBon:*looks at Asriel* ... I don't understand at this point, is this me or what? *points at Azzy*

U-uhm.. Azz? You okay? *picks Asriel up*

Asriel: I'm not okay, that was humiliating ;w;

If your canoe is stuck in a tree with the headlights on... how many pancakes does it take to the moon?
Answer:
Purple
Cuz playground eggs wear torn scarf hats!

Frisk: (so confused they literally have to sit down and think about it for a solid ten minutes)

SANS IS A GREAT BROTHER PAPS!!! YOU'RE LUCKY TO HAVE A BRO THAT CARES ABOUT YOU!!! ALSO SANS, BECAUSE YOU WERE A NICE BROTHER, YOU GET THREE KETCHUP BOTTLES!!! *whispers to paps* want more Red Bull?

Sans: (catches the ketchup) Thanks kid! And really, it's no problem. He's my little bro, of course I care about him.
Papyrus: (smiles at him, then turns to the asker) That would be useful, yes. Thank you.

PAPY NO

Papyrus: Papy yes. 6 will get her punishment.

*ptsd flashbacks*

Napstablook: (gets shoved in the room by the author) (hugs the asker) It's okay...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! MR. H!!!!!! YESSSSS!!!! IMMA DRAW THIS NOW—

Vegas & Me: :DDDDDDDD

Then good luck killing them once they have LV.

Sans: Me an' Paps will keep a good eye on them so they don't hurt anyone. Trust us, we've got this, kid. (smiles a bit)