Forgiveness (+5K Reads!!! 0w0)

(YAYYYYYYYY UPDATE)
(Also, ????? 2, 3, and 6 are askable characters! You can learn more about them as people this way. Kinda like Mr. H from Turtle's book! :3)
(Here's a hint: 3 is someone you've already met, and if you look back at Vegas' hints a long time ago, you might find out who he is!)
(One more thing — holy fucking hell, 5K reads?! I had no idea that this book would get any attention at all, but I'm so glad it did. To all of my beautiful readers, old and new, thank you all! ❤️❤️❤️)

I hope it's none *grumbling angrily*

damn it

Undyne: You wanna fuckin' go, punk? (growl)
Papyrus: (holding her back, chuckling nervously) Undyne, stay calm...

yo, waddup gaster!

Gaster: (waves cheerfully)

I WANT TO HUG THE POOR BABIES- They are all crying, and it's making me upset too. Can I give Undyne, Sans and Gaster a hug? Will that make them feel better?

Gaster, Sans, Papyrus & Undyne: (all hug the Asker)
Papyrus: Even though everything's mostly okay now, you still get a hug! ^^

1hp1hp1hp1hp1hp1hp1hp1hp1hp1ohgodhelppleaselethimbeok

Sans: I'm alright. I was just a bit dizzy for a while... heh, don't worry kid, I'm not "rattled" easily! (winks and does finger guns)
Papyrus: YOU WERE DOING SO WELL!!!
Me: Fun fact! I realized it had been FOREVER since Sans said a pun, so I threw that in!

Undyne... I say that so often.

Undyne: I say it all the time, either when someone's overreacting to something like a papercut, or when something serious actually happens.
Gaster: Overreacting to a papercut does not exist. That shit hurts.
Undyne: ...okay, true.

I'm sorry... this is just too sweet... my heart is dying.

Sans & Papyrus: (smile brightly)

*goes googly eyed* Y E E T

Undyne: YEET!!!!

I WOULD HELP, BUT I'M A DUMB HUMAN WHO DOESN'T HAVE MAGIC AND CAN'T HELP HEAL PEOPLE-

Gaster: Just being there is help. (pats their shoulder)

(bc serious tone i'm going full-out third-person)
Another asker (myself) approaches.
"Tori... some of these askers..."
She takes a deep breath, like she's working up the courage.
"Some of us askers aren't as good people as you seem to think. Purely based on actions they took in... the game all this came from. Don't... don't get me wrong, at the end of the day I'm sure most people here are... great people!"
She pauses, frowning.
"...but the majority of us, and I'm only saying majority because I've never done this, at least, have literally murdered all of you... probably multiple times. I'm going to be honest here: you guys... tend to be seen as a... means to an end a lot of the time. A lot of you... have died, many, many times, with not a tear shed, so the... player... can get a specific ending or see how one course of action plays out."
She sits down, next to Toriel and on the opposite side of the other Asker.
"You're a great mentor, we're just terrible listeners."

Toriel: ... (hugs the Asker) Thank you, my child. For explaining this. And I know that all of our askers are wonderful people. Good people make mistakes all the time. Heck, just look at Alphys. She made a lot of mistakes, but with help from her friends, she fixed them. Everyone can do that.