:::Lights Out:::

* While waiting for everyone to get their shit together for the next chapter, you get a call from a number you've never seen before.
* It picks up on its own...
* A high-pitched noise plays. It hurts your head... you pass out.
* As everything fades, you hear everyone panicking.
Chara: Oh my god!!
Sans: What's that sound?! What happened to them?!
Toriel: My child?!?!?!

* You wake up in a totally different place, sitting on a chair. A desk is right in front of you, with a swivel chair behind it and a desk lamp the only source of light, aside from the window. It's dark outside... how long were you out? You realize your ankles are bound to the chair as the swivel chair turns around dramatically.
* A tall figure wearing a dark suit with white stripes and a red tie sits in front of you, a matching hat covering his eyes and his white-gloved hands in a typical businessman pose.
????? 1: Hello there. (chuckles) Have we met before?~
????? 1: We most likely have. I'll... let you speculate whether or not. Either way, I'll show you why I brought you here.
* He stands up and looms over you, sliding you a paper over the table. He's almost six feet...
????? 1: For one, you or one of your comrades nearly have everything figured out... about my workers, that is, not my plan.
* You read the paper.

alright, so...
2 and 6 are female and evil
8 joined in, possibly female ans has the diary
7 not here YET, so this is possible 7 is Dr. Ross
1 is named Vegas and claimed he is not helping the evil
so that leaves 5
so Dr. Ross is 7 or 5

????? 1: You humans are a very clever species, you know. This person was very close. They just got a few things mixed up.
????? 1: 2, 6 and 8 are all female, and would work against me if they knew my plan's good intentions. 8 is indeed in possession of Mettaton's precious diary — everyone has something we can blackmail them for. Knowing a celebrity like him, he probably has a million dirty secrets we could use against him.
????? 1: 5 is actually Vegas, if you remember. He is on my side, so you don't have anything to worry about from him. 7 is... quite literally... a work in progress.
????? 1: As for Dr. Ross being involved... they got that right. (tips hat) That's me.
Dr. Ross: You may have read my entries. I'm more intelligent than anyone gives me credit for... (covers mouth slightly) Whoops, I'm dropping a few too many hints.
Dr. Ross: There is an experiment I am working on that involves that machine. It might be a little... hazardous, and it may have dire consequences... (takes a sip of coffee) But that's none of my business. Now, I think it's time to put you back with those worrying fools.
* He looks up, to two figures behind you. Adult females, both of them. One with short hair, one with long...
Dr. Ross: 2. 6. (evil smirk) Lights out.

* The two figures walk towards you calmly, hands around your throat. One has a green shirt on, the other a lilac-coloured one. You see your surroundings begin to fade out as you lose consciousness...
Dr. Ross: Until we meet again... human.

* Lights out.