~Lazy~

Chapters titled "~(name)~" are parody chapters. These chapters either make fun of one of my own dumb tropes in this book, or I'm just updating you on why I'm so slow at writing even though I'm online almost 24/7, as you can see if you check my Activity on my page.

This is a parody chapter making fun of how slow my updates are nowadays, with school already kicking my ass and me trying to learn how to draw/animate better without a tablet and whatnot.
Anyways, enjoy!

* Snow, the author, is sitting at a table with a laptop (I don't own one in real life cri). Papyrus walks by.
Papyrus: (raises eyebrows) Author, what are you doing...?
Me: Working... >3>
Papyrus: Doesn't look like working to me. (peeks over the table)

Papyrus: Watching Sans fangirl cringe does not count as working. You need to write a new chapter!
Me: Multitasking.
Papyrus: Author, don't be lazy. I thought you had homework to do, too!
Me: Fuck homework.
Papyrus: Your mom is going to take away your phone, Kitty...
Me: She won't do that.
Papyrus: Kitty pls. People really seem to like this book and instead of working, you do this. Why?
Me: Papyrus, Inhave three devices I can use to write chapters. One that I mostly use to draw or film videos for my numerous troll YouTube accounts (iPad Mini), one that I'm using to write a chapter right now (iPhone 7), and one that I can use to work on the next chapter at the same time (computer)... or just slack off and browse DeviantArt, because I do that too. I've learned to get a lot done social-media-wise at the same time with an iPhone 7, an iPad Mini, and a slow-ass computer.
Me: The problem is that my freshman year of high school is ALREADY kicking my ass, so I need to actually work instead of kicking back and slacking off, which didn't help for the last few years whatsoever, and the Wattpad app updated so I can't copy-paste comments anymore, so whenever I'm not at home it takes ages to write out everything the comments say! Thanks, Wattpad, you suck! =^=
Papyrus: Hm, I guess it can be a little hard... say, I've done all my chores for today, Sans is at work and Chara is out training with Asriel. Mind if I join you watching...?
Me: (smiles) Not at all! All are welcome to make their eyes bleed from (movie trailer voice) THE CRINGE OF THE FANGIRLS!
Papyrus: Kitty stahp! (laughs)
Fuku: I heard fangirl cringe, I'm in!
Me: I wish social interaction was this easy in real life...
* The three sit down to watch numerous Sans Fangirl Cringe comps, and each write down their own constructive criticism on a notepad.

A/N: Sorry I take so long to update! I used to pump out up to five chapters a day, but now it probably looks like I'm slacking off. But I do really love this book and working on it, and I'm doing my best. In a nutshell, the new Wattpad update that doesn't let me copy-paste comments on my phone really slows me down, since that's how I always wrote my chapters up until now. But anyway, I hope you understand that I'm far from losing motivation. I have more than ever! I love you all, and stay determined until the next chapter! Hugs from the crew, and sayonara for now! ❤️