Savage

Fem!Azzy: Yay, next chapter we're boys again!

"Last time"? What do you mean, "last time"?

WHAT LAST TIME?!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN LAST TIME

Fem!Sans: In the last timeline that Papyrus learned how to teleport... things didn't go well. He kind of snapped, and started doing crazy things. Let's just say he d-did some things that Undyne didn't approve of... (looks down, pupils disappear)

...can i hug you two...?

Fem!Sans: (hugs the asker)
Fem!Papy: :> (doesn't know what she's doing here, hugs asker anyway)

...Oh Papy....

Fem!Papy: (confused) Nyeh?

Like.....a combo in between Horrortale and Storyswap/switch (idk)?

Fem!Sans: Kinda like that, yeah. Honestly, it really scared me to see him in that state...

... *is crying*

Fem!Sans: (hugs asker) It's okay. I'll make sure nothing happens.

OH NO
OH NO NO NO NO NO
SANS, BITCH 6 IS PLANNING SOMETHING BAD THAT PROBABLY HAS TO DO WITH YOUR SISTER/BROTHER!!!!

Fem!Sans: Wait, Bitch 6? Great name, but who the hell is that?

You're not you when you're hungry. Have a snickers. *hands the skelesisters snickers*

Skelesisters: (nom) :3
Me: THANK YOU

Papyrus for president 2018

Fem!Papy: Woop! I'll make a great president! Nyeh heh heh! òwó
Fem!Sans: (pupils disappear, internally dying) (gives a thumbs-up like nothing is wrong)

i imagine sans wrote that fic.
its cannon now.
it said so.

Fem!Sans: I'm not a writer. That's Alphys. But she doesn't write X Readers.

BUT I WANT TO UNINNOCENTIFY HERRR

Gaster & Fem!Sans: ō_ō

Apparently, Undyne has knives for hands

Undyne: ùwú

KISS KISS KISS

Undyne: (blush)
* Fem!Papy pecks her on the lips before turning away like nothing happened.
Undyne: *Wow...* heh... no homo?
Fem!Papy: No homo! :3

Also can we have a roast war between everyone (yes including you kitty)

Me, Gaster, Alphys & Asgore: (sitting on the sidelines with popcorn to watch) hehehe
* First up, Undyne and Fem!Sans. Undyne decides to be sassy and turn this shit into a rap battle.

Undyne: Sans the Skeleton, you lazybones, always layin' around, keepin' your head low. Why so negative? Got somethin' to hide? Maybe in that lab of yours? Oh wait. Nope! You can't keep secrets, you don't keep promises, too lazy to do anything for work at the same time. If you can't defend that, then you've already lost. So show me, tell me how you respond!

Fem!Sans: (smirks and clears her throat) Undyne Georgia, head of the guard, but still manages to set her own house on fire! Cranking everything up to 11, you know, doesn't mean that it'll turn out better, so! Maybe leave the sass to me and the crabgrass, and let me take control of the show! I'll surely do better than you, might you remember, when you're too shy to deliver your own love letter!
Undyne: (wide-eyed) ...

* Round 1 goes to Fem!Sans! Next up, Frisk and Chara.

Chara: Frisk Menzoa, eighth fallen human. Where to begin with this round, wow! Maybe if you hadn't died so often, we would've been out of the mountain by now! I was your guide and your trusted friend, but you threw away our freedom for your life in the end! Maybe next run, don't be so conceited. Because we know you're gonna reset sooner or later!

Frisk: Look, Chara, I have my own things to do, okay? Nothing's wrong with waiting a bit to see the sun's rays. I'm just trying to help us out, but you just had to open your mouth, so let me shut you up and tell you what this rap battle's about. Your plan failed — wow, what a surprise — and you tried to take control of my actions and my prize. And if you don't want to get roasted so badly, don't leave your diary on the table next time!
Chara: (speechless)

* Round 2 goes to Frisk! Final battle, Fem!Papy and Toriel!

Toriel: I'm not used to this, but here we go! Time for us to put on a little show. Papyrus Ebone, the younger sister of my close friend, but that doesn't excuse you! You wasted ten years aiming to be a Guard, only for it all to be thrown into the dark! You can't start a fight, but you sure can't finish one! Now tell me how you'll respond, sweetheart~

Fem!Papy: (eyes flare confidently) Toriel, Toriel, where to begin. In 100 degrees, you're under 13! Abandoned your kingdom, abandoned your King, oh tell me, what an irresponsible thing! Don't act like you're perfect, you've made a million mistakes. Trying to count all your failures would give me a headache! Get into the Guard? That's my old goal. I'll beat out your food on any cooking show! Don't tell me, you're feeling like you've made a mistake, oh what the hell else is new? Now that that's done, you should probably step back, and leave the stage open for someone else. You get an A+ for parenting, F- for queening. Let's see how you defend that now, my darling! If you can't back up all that, you've lost by a landslide. You can't take down somebody with pride like mine! Ow!

* She smirks, turns her heel, and walks away. Toriel is left with no words.
Chara: (eyes sparkling like stars) She's so savage, I love it!
Frisk: Nobody is born with that kind of heat. Somebody needs to vent more, Jesus!
Me: (eats popcorn) Leave more comments!