Sister

Raindrop: Bruh. XD RIP
X-X *ded*
(Btw my brothers are Papy and Sans! ^^)

Papyrus: RAINDROP YOU KILLED HER!
Sans: (snickers)
Papyrus: SANS YOU ARE UNHELPFUL
Sans: I know
Papyrus: SOMEBODY DIED SANS
Sans: I know
Gaster: I don't remember a third child... eh, my memory is terrible sometimes.
Sans: I guess we have a sister now? :3
Papyrus: Yay, bigger family!! :D
Me: By the way, should I make Papyrus talk in all capitals like in-game, or keep it proper like how the rest of the characters talk? Tell me in the comments! :3

Lol, Chara XD

Papyrus: help I have a Temmie stuck to me
Temmie: ❤️❤️❤️
Sans: Free Tem Flakes!
Temmie: (NYOOM)
Papyrus: Thank you brother!!
Sans: no prob bro 👍

*Gives tem all the muns* GO! FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS, YOUNG KITTYDOG!

Temmie: YEEEE!!! Tank yu Turtle!! Tem go to animation class an made you prouds!!! ^^

I've always wondered which one of the brothers are stronger (assuming they would EVER want to hurt each other).
I mean, yeah, Sans can dodge like crazy, but if Papyrus' attacks are complex, Sans is toast. Dodging a knife is nothing compared to dodging complex bone patterns. But at the same time, he probably could just teleport out of the field of attack all together.
I have a feeling that Papyrus is stronger. Just a hunch, but like Undyne said, he's pretty strong. I almost wonder how much he's holding back. He might even be tougher than Undyne herself. (No offense to Undyne, I still love that fish lady to bits)

Undyne: I wouldn't be surprised if he's tougher than I am! He's knocked me down a few times in training, and boy howdy did that hurt!
Sans: He has higher ATK and DEF than I do, so I have a feeling that he's stronger, and at the same time, he holds back a lot of power. My KR effect only kicks in when the person I'm fighting has done a lot of bad things, which is why I didn't even try to capture Frisk, so against Papyrus I would be completely powerless. He hasn't done a single thing to hurt me in his life, at least not on purpose.
Frisk: He also has 680 health while Sans has 1, that might contribute to it a little bit. Sans' attacks are crazy, but Papyrus is agile as a cat and could probably dodge pretty much everything. Trust me, I tried.
Papyrus: What are we talking about? :3
Sans: Nothing, bro.
Papyrus: Oh, alright! (leaves)
Sans: (whispers) Undyne is right. He's strong as hell in combat, but he's way too gentle to ever get into the Royal Guard.
Undyne: That's why I gave him the sentry job with his brother and tried to teach him how to cook. To sort of, you know, fill the void.

Papyrus: (was eavesdropping) ...so that's why she won't let me in...

Alright, bunny boy, spill the tea. Who are 1, 2, 3 and 4 really?

Vegas: Well, I can drop a few hints~ (smirks)
????? 4: Make it obvious and I am going to strANGLE YOU— (attempts to strangle Vegas)
Vegas: (laughing and pushing her back) Out of 1, 3 and 4, two are close to the skeleton and one is close to the candle. 2, well, you'll see who she is another time! Oh god don't kill me >w<
????? 4: yoU MADE IT OBVIOUS, OKAY TIME TO DIE =)
Vegas: SHIT (runs away)

Paps, I love the hug, but if you don't want me dead, you should probably let go before I run out of oxygen—

Papyrus: (lets go immediately, throws arms up in the air) NU TOUCHY O—O
Gaster: (laughs a bit)

Oh, do you have a crush?~ Okay, now I'm gonna be your wing-woman. I shall help you be happy!

US!Pap: (flustered skeleton noise) Thanks...

Carrot, stop trying to hid it, we all know you're crushing on her.

US!Pap: Baka!

It's not a maybe, you do! I'm gonna make it sail! Anything to make you happy. Plus she looked at you too.

US!Pap: Heh, thanks! And yeah, she did.. I just hope she does like me.

Hey, Carrot, I'm in the same boat. Except... No one has a crush on me. And if they do, they won't tell me. SO at least your not in the dark. All I can say is tell them you have a crush on Muffet, I know that there is no way of going about this without hurting them. I'm sorry, but your gonna have to tell them that you rather be amazingly good friends.

US!Pap: I don't want to hurt them...
Blue: It's for the greater good, brother! You must do it!
US!Pap: (sighs) I guess I do.

Sans, do something appalling so the dino stops crushing on you.

Sans: Wait, Al is crushing on me? (light blush)
Grillby: That's so cute! >w<

Me neither. Son I sympathise with you.

Alphys: Why must I crush on three people at once o-o;
Papyrus: Wait, three? õwô
Alphys: i sAiD nOThiNG gO aWaY

Y-yeah b-but if you don't like me like that I understand *looks away*

US!Pap: *don't be a dick Carrot don't be a dick Carrot don't be a dick Carrot* Uh, about that... I, uh, kinda do like someone else... but you're still a cool person, and I don't want to lose your friendship...

*facepalms* Your obliviousness makes me want to hurt myself

US!Pap: Heh... I guess I am a little oblivious to some things...

OMG. SHOW US! I need to see this!
And you're welcome Vegas :P

Me: Your wish is my command! Leave more comments!
Vegas: (runs by) HELP ME