Skelegrumps

Me: I will never stop writing this book! Even when we hit 200 chapters, Book 2 will be made as soon as possible! I'm only a quarter way through this book, but hey, never too early to prepare! ❤️

I contracted pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis while in llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.

Papyrus: (tries to repeat what the asker said) ...Contracted pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis while in llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwsivxihacisgacsigcsvwugsccgzbixbizsv... (facepalms and laughs) Ugh, CUT! I screwed up! Can I try that again?

I bet you look bootyful sansy

Sans: no i look retarded

pROTECT THE PAPS

Sans: (hugs him tightly) PROTECT
Chara: Don't worry, Papy! You don't have to worry about being friendzoned ❤️ (hugs his arm)
Papyrus: (picks them both up and hugs them) Nyeh! Thanks, you two ^^
Sans: (falls asleep)
Chara: (chuckles) Lazy comedian.

*takes a bow* this is what I get for being a math nerd

Toriel: (claps)

(fake smile, tears in eyes) Heh, s-sorry. (walks away from everyone and sits in the living room)

Doggo: ...I feel like shit...

I kinda just assumed you liked pirates, or Papyrus gave it to you claiming he found it with the skele flag.
...pirates...

Undyne: I love pirates! Me and Paps watched Pirates of the Caribbean together last night with Alph, Sans and Chara!
Chara: Great movie! :D
Alphys: It was cool...!
Sans: (excited) PIRATES!!!

"ghost punch!!"
//shnyoom, a magical robot fist comes flying ethereally, smacking into Evelyn//

Mettaton: (body has been rebuilt, crosses arms confidently with a smug grin) Damn right! Nobody insults my Blooky!

*eyes widen* oh I was just being dramatic. Thank for catching me though ^^

Papyrus: No problem! ^^
* He helps the asker up, then twirls them like a ballerina before letting them go.

in that case.....
*runs up to Toriel and starts cursing insanely*

Asgore: (backs out of the room before Toriel gets angry)
Toriel: (narrows eyes)
* You feel your sins crawling on your back, and Goat Mom's eyes burning a hole straight through you.

i'm blooky in this scenario

Me: We're all Blooky, WE'RE ALL TRASH, YAY!
Sans: TRASH BUDDIES™
Papyrus: YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING WEIRD

I know. I'm just going into high school. Yay. Well, sorry you got friendzoned...

Sans: It's okay, we're still good friends ^^
Papyrus: Who even friendzoned you???
Sans: Amara ;w;
Papyrus: Wait, like, the cheer captain, Amara?
Sans: Yup.
Papyrus: Oh shoot, bro, ouch...
Grillby: WHO THE FUCK
Chara: Awe, possessive candle~
Papyrus: (picks her up) Hush child.
Chara: (laughs a bit) You're a year older than I am! You're as much of a child as me!
Papyrus: (puts a finger over her mouth) Shhhh.
Chara: (smirks, bites his finger) nom
Papyrus: OW!! It bites, it bites!!! (shakes his arm to try and get her off)

*fangirls*

*fangirls so much she explodes*

Papyrus: SANS!!! SOMEONE EXPLODED AGAIN!!!
Sans: Oh god, now we gotta clean up the bloo— HOLY SHIT
* Papyrus is literally splattered with blood. He takes one look at himself and loses his shit.
Papyrus: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sans: PAPYRUS CALM DOWN
Papyrus: I'm going to go wash this off!!! (runs towards the bathroom)

Make Papyrus, Chara and Sans quote the Game Grumps' "WHAT IS THIS" clip!

(Play the audio above while you read this part, it's the most amazing thing you will hear today)
* After Papyrus has taken a shower, the Skelebros and the smol murder child decide to look up fanart out of boredom.
Sans: Dude, look how silly this is! (points to a picture of himself with MTT legs)
Papyrus: Oh my god?
Chara: (takes the mouse to google something else and types in "Underta") You have to, like, do—
Chara & Sans: Oh, oh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh... (sees "undertail" as a search result)
Sans: (starts laughing) Okie...
Papyrus: (gets up and walks away)
Sans: Paps, don't leave!
Papyrus: (opens door)
Chara: Papy, don—
Papyrus: (slams door)
Sans: (laugh-shouts after his brother) PAPYYYYYYYYYYYYYRUSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!
Papyrus: (opens door a crack and peeks inside)
Sans: (still laugh-shouting) I LOVE YOU!!!!
Papyrus: (steps back in the room) No! I'm fuckin' done! I'm fuckin' done!
Chara: No you're not! (laughs)
Papyrus: This is bullshit!
Chara: (tries to get off the table) I'mna cliiimb down...
Papyrus: This is fuckin' bullshit!!!
Chara: (gets her leg stuck on the chair) I ca-a-a-a-a-an't...! I can't get off!! (laughing like a hyena)
Papyrus: (makes dramatic hand motion to the computer screen) WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!
Chara: I can't get off!!! >w<
Papyrus: WHAT IS THIS?!?!?!
Chara: (starting to cry out of laughter) I'm stuck!!!
Papyrus: WHAT IS MY LIFE?!?!?!?!
Sans: (puts his head and arms on the table laughing)
Papyrus: I CAN'T DO IT, SANS!!! I CAN'T EEEEVEN!!! I CAN'T FUCKIN' DO IT ANYMORE!!!
Sans: (crying tears of laughter) YOU CAN GIVE UP NOW, OR YOU CAN PICK IT UP, BECAUSE I CERTAINLY CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT YOU, AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO IT WITHOUT ME!
Papyrus: I APPRECIATE IT. BUT LOOK WHAT WE'RE DEALING WITH, MAN!!!
Sans: Pap! XD
Papyrus: YOU GOTTA DRAW THE LINE SOMEWHERE!!!!!
Sans: (trying to get a word in) Pap, we gotta—
Papyrus: YOU GOTTA DRAW A FUCKIN' LINE IN THE SAND, DUDE!!!!
Sans: Pap, we gotta—!! (laughs)
Papyrus: WE GOTTA MAKE A STATEMENT!!! YOU GOTTA LOOK INSIDE YOURSELF AND SAY, "WHAT AM I WILLING TO PUT UP WITH TODAY?!?!?!" NOT!!!!! FUCKIN'!!!!! THIS!!!!! (flips the computer)
Chara: (flies across the room with the computer) AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I'M SUPERMAN, I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Sans: (laughs so hard he falls out of his chair)
Gaster: What the fuck...?
Papyrus: (stomps out)
Me: LEAVE MORE COMMENTS!!!