Chapter 1 - The beginning

Hello everyone and welcome to my second fan fiction.
I hope you enjoy it and and the Idea of it.
Thank you for reading~
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flashback

[Todoroki's POV]
I chased him. I was so close. I could finally for once, see fear in his eyes.
I kept chasing him, I had become stronger than him. I could finally get my revenge ...

Endavor was running for his life, he had passed his bodys and quirks limit to try get away from me. I chased him all the way into an alley. I was standing on a giant tower of ice, blocking most of his way to escape.
"Shouto.. Please, I am your father, you cant just kill me like that..!" Endavor said in fear.
"Feel the pain. Feel the pain of me and my mother.."
"Shouto I beg you!!"
I lifted my left arm, and pointed it at my father with an open hand. Finally, the moment ive been waiting for for such a long time, had come.
As I was about to end it, a girl destroyed some of my ice tower, and ran into the alley, in front of endavor.
"NO, SHOUTO DONT DO IT" she yelled desperately. I looked at her without any emotion and pointed my hand down against her instead, and her desperate expression got filled with fear.
"Foolish girl." I said as fire began surounding my arm and hand. Tears began dripping from her eyes and she continued to yell
"P-PLEASE! YOU DONT HAVE TO DO THIS! YOU DONT HAVE TO BE LIKE THEM!"
I stared into her crying (e/c) orbs. I could tell what she was thinking. 'This is the end ..'
Getting ready to end her life, the fire that now covered the whole left side of my body.. went out.. I suddenly felt a weird feeling. I touched the corner of my eye, to find water.
I looked down at the girl, he eyes widened as she noticed my attack stop. I quickly whiped the mysterious water away, yelled "FOOLISH LITTLE GIRL" and blasted my fire into the corner of the alley, blocking the way out of it with bricks and dust.
Then I disappeared ..

Flashback over
----------

I am sitting at the bar with Tomura.
I am just looking down into my glass of rum, swirling it around so the ice cubes cling against the glass. It have been a week since that moment with the girl.
I am the most feared villain on earth. How could it be a single girl, went against me. But when I think about, she was scared. What made her go against me, and why couldnt I kill her? What happened to me at that moment.
I havent been able to kill a single person since that day. Not even heroes.

"Young Shouto." Tomura said, as I snapped back to reality.
"Mhm?" I hummed. Still starring into the rum, swirling it around.
"It have been a week. We need you to concentrate and forget that girl. It was just a regular girl, what made her so special?" He asked.
"I.. I dont know. I have seen eyes filled with more fear than hers. But when I looked into hers, I couldnt kill her."
"We dont know what to do with you, if you dont forget soon."
Silence overwelmed the bar...

-Time skip by a day-

[(Y/N)'s POV]
"Hellooo, earth back to (Y/N)!" A co-worker of mine waved her hand in front of my face. I shaked my head "oh, sorry Elysia. I was thinking back to the moment with Todoroki Shouto."
"The Villain?" I nodded in response.
"Well right now you have to work." She added.
I was in the café worked in. I walked down with a slice of cake to a customer, and bended politely
"Enjoy your meal sir"
"Thank you." A slightly dark voice said. It sounded familiar. And the guy was wearing a hoodie, hiding his face. "Uhh.. Do I know you?" I asked with a smile and tried to lean down and look inside the hoodie, but the man turned his head.
"No."
"Ouh okay, sorry for the misunderstanding" I apoligized and walked back up and cleaning the desk.
Ever since the thing with Shouto, news reporters from all aroound the world had tried to interview me.
"Do you know Todoroki Shouto?"
"Why didnt he kill you?"
"What did you do to him?"
"How did you stop his attack?"
"Are you friends with him or something?"
"How come he just left, as soon as it was you tried to stop him?"
"We havent seen Shouto since that day, have you saved us all?"
That was the kind of questions I always got asked.
I come back into the real world again, as someone poked on my shoulder. I turn around and see the guy in the hoodie, still hiding his face, but putting a small white card into the small chest pocket on my uniform.
Then he left immediately.
"Oh .. sir..?" I only got to say before he was gone. I took a look at the card. It had coordinations on it. Luckily tbh I was a pretty smart girl, and knew how to figure them out.
I asked Elysia, who actually was my boss, if I could go home early cause I wasnt feeling well. I probably wouldnt have gotten permission if she wasnt also my best friend. I thanked her and ran home.
After sitting and hour in my office trying to figure the coordinations out, I actually gave up. These seemed so more different than any other I had figured out before.
So I tried to find a good website on my PC, where I typed them in and it found the place for me.
No way. Why there? This must be on purpose.
Looking at my screen, the PC showed an arrow pointing on the map, to the alley where I saved Endavor.
I shaked my head, packed a bag with a few different weapons. A few different kind of knifes. I didnt feel safe going there. But I needed to, I needed to see why this man wanted me there.

As I took my bag, I ran to the location. It was a 10 minute run, but I didnt loose too much energy.
When I got there I slowly walked into the alley. "H-Hello...?" I nervously said. And SLAM
I was pushed against a wall, an arm on my throat blocking my airway, and my bag out of reach.
"What did you do to me.."
its the same voice as the mysterious man on the café. And now I noticed why it was familiar. It was Shouto.
I tried to scream, but I was running out of air and he held his hand in front of my mouth.
"I... ah.. I. Cant-breathe..!" I got out, and then he released me and I fell to the ground. I began coughing a lot, trying to get air into my lungs again.
When I could breath normally again, I was about to scream for help again and run away when he caught me, and hold my mouth as he pulled me back to into the alley. Now I was against the wall again, but only with his body against mine and his hand in front of my mouth.
I got one of my hands up to pull down the hoodie. I saw his grey and blue orbs starring into mine, just as the day with Endavor.
"I am gonna let you talk now. If you scream, I wont kill you but bad things will happen. Understood?" I nodded in fear.
Then he let go of my mouth.
As I looked at him more
Wow... He was actually really attractive..
"Are you seriously hitting on a Villain?" He said with an lifted eyebrow. I had accidently thought out loud. I shook my head really fast, since I was still scared.
Then he asked again "What did you do to me that day."
"What do you mean?" I responded nervously.
"Why couldnt I kill you?!!" He accidently yelled, and then looked fast around scared if anyone heard him.
"I dont know.." i mumbled.
"I couldnt hear you!" I shook my body hard once, against the wall.
"Ouch...! I said I DONT KNOW!" I raised my voice.
He looked down "Ever since that day with you, I havent been able to kill anyone ever since. Not even my father.. I mean.. Endavor."
My eyes widened in surprise "can you let go of me, I promise not to run."
He let go, but he hadnt noticed my crossed fingers.
I used a giant sound wave to push to throw Shouto into he wall next to me, and ran over to my bag. Right as I got a knife he was right behind me, and I turned around and cut his stomach open. (Not so organs fell out and all that, dont worry)
He groaned loud in pain, and I ran. I ran as fast as I could, entered other random alleys and gaps between houses, just to shake him off. Because even tho I couldnt see or hear him, I knew he was chasing me and he was mad!

I finally saw my house in the distance, and I felt A big relief. As I got there, i ran in and slammed the door shut, locking it and all the windows in the house. I begged for him not to know where I lived.
Then out on the street I heard screaming and yelling
"RUN"
"ITS SHOUTO"
"HE IS BACK"
"HE IS GONNA KILL US ALL"
Etc.
Shit Shit Shit Shit..!!!

Everything went silent for a moment. Then suddenly a giant Ice spike went into my house, and after it disappeared Shouto entered.
"What you did back there wasnt very nice!" He growled "Come out wherever you are!" He then yelled.
People on the street began yelling again
"HE IS AFTER (Y/N)!"
"IS HE TAKING REVENGE OR SOMETHING?!"
"WHAT IS HE GONNA DO TO HER?!"

I was hiding in my wardrobe, in my room, and begged like I had ever begged before. Begged for him to go away.
I could see through the wardrobe door how my whole house slowly turned to ice, and I tried not to scream as the ice entered the wardrobe I was in.
As Ice began reaching my feet, I had to scream. And I did, so loud im sure rest of the town could hear it. I let out the biggest sound wave I had ever created, destroying my whole house, and letting the roof crash down on me.
This was a big mistake.. Now im gonna die from my own quirk.. I thought to myself, and then everything began to get blurry.

"I found you.." was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, im sorry that this first chapter is short but I hope you enjoyed anyway.
Dont forget to check out my previous fanfic, it is still going.
If you liked this chapter, feel free to comment or vote<3
It would mean a lot to me to see that you liked the chapter~
Thank you for reading!