33 - A lost puppy

{Unedited}

"Alright, but one thing before we go."

You watched Dabi hand you a black hoodie, which, you happily took into your hands.

"Keep a low profile, like you said, you did just go out and murder those kids right, so try not to stick out from the crowd ok."

"Right."

You tossed the jacket over your shoulders and slipped your arms into the sleeves and as if imediantly realized that the jacket smelled of cologne.

"Dabi is this hoodie yours?"

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"No no its just, it smells like you so i-"

"Yeah yeah, now Hood up."

Dabi reached his hands out and brought the black baggie hood over your (h/l) (thick/thin) (h/c) locks.

"Right, thank you Dabi, I'm glad I've got someone like you in my life to look over me like this now, your like a big brother to me. "

"Ah, now is that so?"

"Mhmm!"

"Alright, let's go than, don't let anyone see your face."

"Yeah."

You watched Dabi open the door and as if on cue you held your head down low, both you and Dabi looked both directions before stepping out onto the side walk and making your way into the city.

"So Dabi, you said that there's a new hideout eh?"

"Yeah, now shh we'll talk later ok."

"Sorry."

Dabi only took the lead in front of you, and as for you, well, you just followed behind him like a lost puppy, you felt safe near him, and, happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Tododoki here~!

And hey! Long time no update huh!
I've started making the chapters much shorter due to... Well...  Writing long ones can take me anywhere from five to maybe even seven hours, and woo that a long dang time am I right!
Anyways, I've noticed that a lot of you seem to like the shorter chapters and was wondering, would you like them to stay short and sweet, or long and overly time consuming but having a shit ton of context and detail (I like to keep things detailed wheather it be short or long btw) ?

Also-

Dabi looks so dang soft without his scars, honestly I wanna pinch his cheeks and give him a kiss!

Anyways...
Until next time...
Tododoki out~!  UwU

One more thing, its like 4:13 AM right now and like boi I'm not even tired!

Anyways I'm out for real now!
Love you guys bunches!