21 - Lets Cut Those Strings

All you received from the pale man was a mellow grunt followed by a sinister ear to ear grin.

"Fine Doll, He betrayed us for you anyways...And if that's what it takes for you to join us than well..."

The man offered you a hand and went back to eyeing you up and down once more.

"He'll die Today...Glad to see a new companion here with us."

You took his hand and were yanked off of the ground, you noticed that he had only offered four fingers to you not all five.

"So Tomura, Whats Your Quirk."

"Disintegration, I can disintegrate anything with my hand but the only way i can is if i use all five of my fingers."

"Interesting...Interesting indeed, that explains why you would only grab me with four."

You released his hand and began walking out of your cellar behind him. Once you stood a good distance outside of the door you began to ask questions, you weren't to sure how to be a villain in all honesty all you thought you had to do was be mean and kill people, but it was much more.

"If I'm going to be a villain than I'm going to need a change in appearance as well as a concealed identity Tomura."

"As if hadn't planned this already Doll."

"So is Doll My Nickname now?"

"Ahh Yes i believe it shall be, it suits you very well, because to me your just a puppet being pulled along bu a marionette."

"And who's the Marionette?"

"Shouto."

You looked him in the eyes giving him a menacing ear to ear grin followed by a few seconds of maniacal laughter.

"LeTs CuT tHoSe StRiNgS!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tododoki here~!

Sorry for the weird chapter lol i'm trying to get updates in before i have to go to Georgia once again lol, i wont have service or internet where i'm going so yeah.

But don't worry if i miss an uppdate im reward you with two and thats a promis i'll gladly make!

Until next time...

Tododoki out~!