24 - I Can't Wait Toga

You turned your head and met eyes with the smirking girl wondering what the hold up was, you didn't want to wait much longer so you grabbed her hand and began running up the steps and out of the building.

"Sorry Toga but i just can't wait any longer, i wanna go shopping!"

"YEAH LETS GO!"

Toga grabbed at your hand a bit harder and took the lead, and to be honest you were having a difficult time keeping up with the energetic blonde.

"Jeez your slow (y/n), keep up though CAUSE WE'RE ALMOST THERE. See look ahead of us."

Toga released your hand and pointed towards a black shop in front of us, honestly there were multiple shops, but this one stood out the most to you.

"Lets go to that one Toga!"

"Okay Come on."

As you arrived you felt a pair of eyes staring you down, you couldn't help but look to see who it was that was focused soully on you. When you looked up you seen a man in a black hoodie pass by you on the street, you stopped and turned around to look at him as he passed you, but when you did he was no longer there.

"Strange."

You shrugged it off and turned back around following Toga inside of the store.

"Well here we are, since your a villain your gonna need a lot of black, the color of evil and death! But don't forget to through a little something into the mix, Honestly i think something more on the dark side would suit you!"

"Yeah Okay, I'm gonna go look around come find me if you find something you think ii'll take a liking too okay!"

"Mhm Yeah!"

You gave Toga a little wave and turned in a new direction going to the clearance section of the store, You had quiet a bit of money but honestly you didn't wanna spend much. You immediately found something you liked, a lime green skirt! Although the skirt wasn't black you felt fine with it, like toga said 'Throw something into the mix!'

After a few minutes of searching for clothes you were generally happy with what you had in the end.

You had found Two Skirts one green and one black, A pair of fishnets, Two pairs of thigh highs black and white, A black hoodie, and last but not least a black turtle neck.

You grabbed the things you had picked out and had finally met up with Toga.

"Hay Toga Did You-"

"Oh HEY LOOKY!"

"I can't afford all of that Toga jeez."

"Shhh."

Toga plastered on a Ear to ear smirk and whipped out her phone, within a few seconds she put it back into her pocket.

"Uhm Toga?"

Her grin grew larger as a big purple and black portal appeared underneath of us.

"SHI-"

You and toga had fallen into the portal and within merely seconds you had arrived at the Association of Villains Headquarters.

"Oh So She Did Return."

you rubbed your head and met eyes with the owner of the voice.

"Awh you make it sound like a bad thing Dabi~."

You hopped up onto your feet and made your way over to him. You placed your hands on your hips and gave him a stone cold glare.

"You know you missed me~."